10

Gulf's initial plan is to follow Mew. Hug him from behind while cooking him food, kiss his neck and so on. But here he is sitting in the chair watching mew cooking.

He wants those arm to touch him, those chest god those chest it's killing him. He needs some courage!

Mew is just cooking why is he salivating about? Yeah cooking. Cooking with just a short towel that hugs his hips, bare torso. Yeah just cooking.

Damn it!

"Baby you literally eye raping me" mew smirk. He saw how Gulf looking at him. Those beautiful eyes is following his every move he's enjoying seeing Gulf like this. He's surprise when Gulf follows him but just sat there looking at him, red in that face. So cute!

Gulf look away blushing.

"I'm hungry, finish that already so I can eat" Gulf murmured, trying to hide his blushing cheeks

"Okay you're highness" mew chuckles

"Here you goo! A simple dish but made with so much love by your boyfriend" Mew wink at him. Walking like a godlike man he is with just a towel on his hips!

'god save me!' gulf though

"Erm are you not cold? You've been walking around with just erm just" Gulf pointed at Mew's hips with his point fingers, not really looking. It's a sin.

"Not really. It's actually hot." Mew said as he walk closer to Gulf. He watches every reaction Gulf did and damn! It's a turn on! The way his cheeks flush red, the he licks his bottom lips before biting on it. The way his eyes focus on his body.

"Baby" Mew whisper nearly heard

Gulf look at him. Innocent yet arousing.

"Fuck" mew said as he slam his lips on Gulf's. Those lips that hunt his dream those lips that made his dream wet. Finally! He finally taste it and damn it's so soft, so juicy, so plump so addicting, so sweet!

Gulf startled, he caught off guard but when he saw Mew close his eyes, he melted. Mew's lips is moving on his. So gentle yet passionate. He gasp when Mew bit his lower lip.

"Stick out your tongue, baby" Mew ordered and Gulf just died. Mew's husky voice and his hooded eyes, damn.

Gulf immediately stick out his tongue that Mew happily capture as soon as it out of it's confine.

"Hmmm" Gulf let out a startled moan.

His heart is thumping too much it feels like it's going to burst out of his body.

Mew's expert tongue is tasting every corner of his mouth. It's getting hard to breathe yet he don't want to stop. It feels so good but his lungs can't hold any longer so he tap Mew's chest one, two three times. Mew hesitantly let go of his lips.

Both are out of breath, looking at each other. Lust visible in each other's eyes.

"Mew" Gulf whimpers

"Shit! I will just change. Eat well, baby" and with that Mew dush off, leaving Gulf flush.

Gulf is looking at Mew's retreating body and when he's gone he sighed.

I'm hard.

He doesn't have the appetite to eat anymore. He wants Mew. He breath hard. Inhale exhale.

It's now or never

He follows Mew to their bedroom just to hear a groan a grunt a manly moan. He shivers, knows exactly who's it's coming from. It's from Mew's. His heart is beating so fast, nervous.

It is really a good idea? What if it's too early. But we known each other since where high school. Damn it.

He open the door and what he saw takes his breath away. There's his boyfriend, standing in the foot of their bed, hand on his dick. He's jerking off and shit those-those! It's big! It's long and thick. He shudder.