11(short update)

Gulf woke up, feeling so good. He's confused not until he remembered last night. He remembered.... everything. Embarrassed, he shuffled in the bed and groan when a pain stung his lower back. He's already red from embarrassment.

He force himself to get up and go to the bathroom so he won't see the older but then the luck wasn't in his because when he finally stand the door open and a very godly figure walks in, carrying a breakfast.

"Hey, I bought you breakfast. Thought that you can't stand up after our night." Mew casually said, walking to the younger and place the breakfast in side table.

"Where are you going, anyway?" Mew ask as he saw Gulf standing looking so red. He chuckled.

"Oh, i-i I.. to the bathroom" Gulf said and starts walking to the bathroom with so much difficulty.

Mew saw how the younger struggled and feel proud to himself. He's the one that make Gulf like that. Well a little guilty too.

Gulf feels like the pain is killing him. He takes a deep breath and step one forward and breath and step one but when he wants to step another one he's on the air. Well, Mew can't see his baby struggling, is he?

"Let me help you. I'll wash you, okay."

Gulf wants to say that it's fine, he can do it by himself but Mew's tone isn't asking and he mentally slapped himself to think that's very hot.

"Really, Gulf? You're unbelievable" he said to himself.

After a very silent and awkward minutes of Mew washing Gulf they sat next to each other in bed with Mew feeding Gulf.

"Hey" Mew starts getting really nervous on what is Gulf thinking .

Gulf startled and cough a couple of times and he feel a hand rubbing his back and a water in front of him. He drunk it gone and face Mew.

"Y-yeah?" He blink.

"Well, about last night, uhm do you regret it?" Mew ask as he stared at Gulf with so much seriousness.

Gulf is shock, why would mew think that? I didn't regret it, infact he enjoyed it. A lot, actually.

"No! Why would you say that?"

"Well you didn't talk to me, you didn't look at me either." Mew said scooping some fried rice and feed it to gulf.

"Oh, well, you know I'm... ahem
.. embarrassed." Gulf said after he swallowed the rice.

"Embarrassed? Why?"

"H-huh? MEWWWW!" He whined and that makes mew chuckled.

"Okay, okay. So we're fine, right?" Mew said, smiling.

"I guess? I mean. right. we're fine." Gulf said as he smile a little, still embarrassed.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

hi! it's been awhile. I miss writing huhu.

Just a short update, guys.

thank you sweeties! have a good day!:)