12

"baby, hey." Mew whispered to the younger's ear, smiling as he saw Gulf squirm in his sleep.

"Mew, it's so early. let me sleep some moreeee" Gulf whine

"no. you need to wake up na, baby. I prepared a breakfast. I got you your favorite omelette." Mew kiss the younger's cheek.

Gulf got up abruptly when he heard what Mew said.

"Really?"

"really. now, let's go"

Gulf got up, giggling.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

"GULFFFFFFFFF!!" Mild shouted right after he saw Gulf entering their room when he saw a familiar figure leaning against the wall. he squint his eyes and looked at Gulf.

"what's happening? hey! speak to the mic." Mild said, pointing his finger at Gulf.

Mew smirk at him and bid his good-byes.

"Well, Gulf." Mild remind his friend and wait for him to sat on his chair.

"What?" Gulf squirm at him. wanting to hide himself. why wouldn't he? he cried himself out to Mild and now there he is blushing over Mew just because Mew take him to his room.

Mild just stared at him. Waiting for an answer.

"Okay. okay. stop looking at me like that, Mild."

"It's just. w-well, we kinda okay now? I-i mean we're okay now?" he said stuttering. red on his cheeks.

"Okay? you mean okay, OKAY? because Gulf, I can see your hickeys." Mild smirk at him, teasing him.

Gulf hurriedly cover his neck, embarrassed.

"W-w-wha--- MILDDDD!"

"what?" Mild laughed at him hard to the point his holding his stomach

"Mew said it's okay not to hide? I don't know, okay. I- Mew said I should be proud? STOP LOOKING AT ME AI'MILDDD!" he really wanted to just run from Mild.

He's proud, of course. who wouldn't? His lower back is still throbbing tho. They spent their whole night awake doing "exercise" as per Mew. He remembered how he said they can't because they have a classes tomorrow, yet gave up after mew strip in front of him asking if he really don't want and just as that Gulf's sanity left his body and the next thing he knew his on his knees crying and screaming Mew's name over and over again until he passed out.

He blushed HARD remembering their night.

"Stop daydreaming, Gulf. I didn't know Mew could be that "HARD".

"MILDDDDD'"

"What? I mean you guys are virgins, or so I thought?"

"we areeee! I mean I am? nevermind? I don't know. just stop looking!" he hissed at Mild. like a cat who can scratch you.

"okay okay. HAHAHHAHAHA" Mild laughed AGAIN.

"seriously Gulf. are you guys like you know couple or friends with benefits?" Mild ask

"w-well we are? I mean from what I remembered and we also acting like that." Gulf said as he looked outside where Mew leaned earlier.

"as long as you're happy, Gulf" Mild smiled at him.

"just always remember that I'm always here for you. I don't really wanna see you crying over him again. I saw you crying and suffered when you're not in a relationship and now I know if the time comes you cry again I know it'll really gonna hurt like hell that why, please baby protect your heart. I trust Mew, he's also my friend but just please, Gulf." Mild seriously said, he's eyes shouting worried and happiness for him. he can't blame Mild though. He saw him in his worst. He's really lucky to have Mild as his friend.

"thank you, phi. I know and I trust Mew, too. if anything, I can always cry on you, so I will be okay. let's just hope it won't come to that day." Gulf smiled at him. assuring Mild and himself.

🌻🌻🌻

Lunch time when they found themselves in the back of their university school, why? well someone told them that they saw Boat being dragged by three to five people, they panicked and hurriedly go there.

"well well. what to we have here? you got some acquaintances." the man with the black earrings said. Gulf found it ugly. he find just one person whose attractive wearing earrings, none other than HIS Mew, of course.

Speaking of Mew. Where is Mew? didn't Mew and Boat are in the same class?

Just when he's about to panicked, he saw a man a handsome man walking towards them, seriousness in his godly face.

Mew found his eyes, stared at him before glaring at the man with the black earrings.

"What do you want now? Using my friend, now? what a jerk." Mew said, smirking.

Gulf is shocked. Mew?

"What's happening? Mew, why is Boat being dragged by this people?" Mild ask as he saw how boat squirming because of the punch he got earlier.

"I will explain later" Mew said

"Oh, no need to explain later. Your friend here is a fucking asshole who thinks highly of himself. who the fuck are you to embarrassed me and steal my girlfriend!" the man shout. spouting his anger towards Mew.

embarrassed? stole? stole what? gf? Mew stole his gf? Gulf though

Mew looked at him, shaking his head and smile  at him. this gave him a assurance. he nodded.

"Now that you're here, let's end it now and i will fucking break that thick face of yours" The man smirked at Mew before swinging his fist towards Mew.

Mew saw one of the man's boys punched boat on his stomach and the next thing he knew, his in the ground. he groaned

fuck! I got distracted. that's some pretty good punch

He stand up and sigh.

"Hopeless" he said as he punch the man real hard that he spit some blood.

when he looked at his back Gulf and Mild are nowhere to found. that gave him some energy to end this asap.

when the man is trying to stand up he walk towards Boat and swung his fist, punching the man that holding Boat and just when another punch are going to landing on him the guards voice echoes, startling them. the Man with the earrings and his friends run.

"Mew! Boat! are you guys okay?" Gulf said
"mew! what happened to your lips! you're hurt! Gulf panicked.

Mew smiled at him softly, helping boat to sit and called Mild.

" let's bring him to the clinic" Mew said

"baby, I'm okay. it's just a scratch. let's not worry, okay? come, let's go to the clinic. Boat got some pretty good punch" he chuckled when he saw Boat groaned

"well, whose fault it is?" They laughed when they hear Boat

🌻🌻🌻

let's see each other next update?

good day sweeties!