Story of my life.

AFTER the Mikaelson's skipped town after breaking the young Forbes heart, the said Forbes remained in Mystic Fall with her family and friend. She needed to be with them instead of groping in her room because she got cheated on and betrayed at the same time by the people she thought she could trust.

Silas came to town, Stefan got trapped in a safe underwater. Katherine was dying of old age. Katherine's daughter came. Then Caroline, and Elena went to college. Bonnie was missing. Jeremy was back.

And after that was a complete memory. Considering after Alex discovered the power Silas had given him he needed help controlling it. So he asked sera if she would leave town to explore for help. She hesitated but with the agreement of her friend she left town for real this time.

She came back when she heard Bonnie was dead. Alex stayed out of town considering he went to New Orleans. There he saw klaus, he ran into him. Klaus asked about sera again. Alex of course said she was still not back in town. Then Alex left after hearing that sera was giving birth to the triplets.

After sera gave birth to the triples they both went back to mystic falls because that wa their home. During their time out of town the two caught feeling for each other and didn't act of it until they got back to town.

When they got back everyone met the triplets Jeremiah Forbes, Johnathan Forbes, and Jordanna Forbes. They all feel in love with them from the beginning. Then Bonnie was came back and all was well until it was not. Elena and Caroline both fell pregnant surprisingly. Turns out a witch put a curse on them trying to get to Seraphina but failed because of powers. So Caroline was going to have Stefan's child and Elena was going to have Damon's.

As pregnancy was going good for the girls, Bonnie and Damon ended up on the other side and then a prison world so Damon missed most of the pregnancy.

Then they had a new enemy the Gemini coven, which one of the witches placed a curse on Elena and care trying to get to Seraphina. Ric met a girl they fell in love, turns out the girl was the twin sister of Kai Parker their enemy. Ric and Jo we getting married, then on that day we also found out Tyler's girlfriend liv was pregnant so we told them to leave town. The triplets were with Seraphinas mother while she took care of this. She didn't want them to be in danger especially with Kai Parker's obsession with her.

The day of the wedding Kai came and killed Jo before she could say 'I do' then tried kill everyone but didn't cause she killed him with her mind which scared her. After that Caroline and Elena both had their baby boys, Grayson Salvatore , and Jacob Salvatore. Then after that Alex and sera finally get together after confessing. Then Seraphina was under alot of stress because she found out who her real father was. She didn't want to believe that she was the daughter of the devil. And with three babies and heretics and Alex's first love coming back trying to take him back it's was a lot. And not to mention their mother had died when all the Kai stuff was here.

It was hitting her like hell about her mothers death because she didn't really have time to grieve because she was dealing with her children. She had help though all of this and then after the heretics were gone and rayna Cruz was also gone she finally had a breath of happiness as she fell pregnant with Alex's first children. He proposed the night he found out she was pregnant.

She was excited. She and her sister have been planning their wedding since they were children. This was perfect because Stefan also proposed to Caroline. And Caroline was pregnant with Alaric's kids because they were transferred into her.

Then there was Cade, the so called Devil. And then sirens which they made Damon and Enzo(a vampire they had met who was Damon's old friend also Bonnie's boyfriend.) turn off their humanities. All that went down and then the sirens were gone Damon and Enzo's humanities were on and Stefan's was off. So that took some time but they finally managed to take down the Devil and Stefan's humanities was back on. Seraphina and Alexander got married then soon after stefan and Caroline got married and had their June wedding. (Katherine came back and almost burned down the town but sera stopped her with hell fired that killed her once and feral.)

Then after Seraphina had the twins, Alec Salvatore and Coraline Salvatore. Then Alex became the legal guardian of the triplets so their last name was Salvatore. So Seraphina decided to open a school for the supernatural. So that's what she did she opened the school and used the supernatural people she knew to spread the word to other children and possible teachers. It was surprisingly successful. Which was amazing.

As time went on Seraphina was happy and had  a few more children. She finally got the life she deserved.

But that happiness soon changes when the family who made her and her family's life a living hell comes back in town to enroll her cheating ex's daughter.

Read to find out how the family coming back puts a hold on Seraphinas happiness.