Accepted

Sera, slapped a hand on her face and groaned as the the Mikaelson's looks over at her in confusion as to why that boy would call her mom.

"You have a child?" Klaus asks shockingly as the love of his like has a child. He thought about it for a second and the boy looked nothing like the blonde woman in front of him so he was relieved that she didn't have a child and that she didn't move on.

Sera was about to speak when she gets interrupted by a blonde vampire who stands up going a little closer to the desk.

"You have a child and you didn't tell me phia" Rebekah was feeling betrayed that her best friend didn't tell her she had a child or even once call her. She thought they were gonna stick together even though she left her and didn't tell her about klaus cheating on her.

She was also feeling jealousy towards her because sera looked as beautiful as ever and she didn't sense her being a vampire. She didn't look broken or she didn't run to her bother and beg him to come back to her like she thought she would. But of course she didn't know that the Seraphina she knew was gone.

"Okay firstly Miss.Mikaelson its Ms. Forbes and I would really appreciate you to call me that until further notice. Secondly yes I do have a child and I did not have to tell you given that you are only my new students aunt nothing more, so please let's stick to what's really important here. Please and thank you." Sera finishes not sparing another glance at the family. She does not miss Rebekah's shattered face when she tell her that's she's nothing more than the aunt of her new student. She also doesn't miss the look on klaus face when he heard that she has a child. But she does miss the glare Elijah gave her for talking his sister like that and the glare she got from Hayley also a look of jealousy.

"Is he adopted?" Hayley questions which doesn't make sera stop what she's doing but makes Damon give the hybrid a blank stare.

" what makes you think that concerns you Mrs. Mikaelson.?" Sera doesn't look up at her instead her eyes are focused on the computer. Hayley rolls her eyes.

"Well he looks nothing like you so is he adopted or did you steal him." Hayley says smugly not listening to her pleas from her family to stop but she ignores them looking at Seraphina who looked at her with a blank stare while Damon scoffs.

" Why would I steal a baby? And no he is not adopted. I pushed him out of my vagina so that's makes him my literal son. And if he adopted it wouldn't matter he would still be my son." Seraphina says bluntly as freya and kol chuckles and Damon's laughs out loud. Hayley looked flustered at her comment and how she embarrassed her in front of her family. Elijah and Rebekah look at her in disbelief. This Seraphina that was sitting in front of them was not their Seraphina. Their Seraphina would never speak with such language. Klaus was angered at this because she had a child with another man. And his father was still in his life. He would just have a kill the man and become his father.

"So why doesn't he look like you?" Rebekah questions. Sera groans in annoyance as to why their not believing her about Alec being her actual son. She couldn't deal with the and their stupidity. Not all of them of course.

"Well Miss.Mikaelson, my son has two parents not just one, so some baby's can look like their father." Seraphina talks to her like she's talking to her 6 year old twins or her youngest even though she can't understand.

Rebekah blushed in embarrassment not t about that considering she thought Seraphina wouldn't have even looked at guy so much as touched him for how deeply in love she is with her brother. If only she knew.

"So are there any other questions you all would like to know about my son. If you gonna ask how he was made, I assume you all know what sex is" sera says sarcastically which's makes the Mikaelson family nods knowing what sex is.

"Great let's move on, so hope you've been accepted to the Salvatore boarding school. When you and your family head out I will give you your uniform for the school year. And you'll start on Monday. Is that alright with you?" Hope nods at her question and she gives some papers to her parents and a pin.

"First paper is just something both of you sign confirming you're allowing hope to come to our school. So just sign on the dotted line" they sign on the line them move on the the next paper.

"That paper is just confirming forms and living on campus so if you decide to live on campus bring that paper signed when you start. Third paper is the rules make sure you read those because those are the rules for our school and if one of them is broken there will be consequences for your actions." Hope nods grabbing the paper from her dad and reading.

"And last paper is just more information about our school and community you can take that home." After both the parents sign the papers they hand it back to Seraphina who puts it in a folder. And she stands up.

"So that's was the end of the enrollment, Mr. Salvatore will walk you out and then you'll stop at my sisters class room where your uniforms are. I unfortunately have another meeting to attend to so I will see you on Monday." The Mikaelson stand up and goes to the door with Damon and sera in front of them. The Mikaelsons leave but not before giving Seraphina a longing stare, especially a certain hybrid.

A/n: this chapter was just a little bit of last chapter so it's not that long but next chapter will be long because drama is going to rise.

Also how do you all feel about this book so far. I like it but I would like you know your opinions on it. So please feel free to message me or comment.

Love y'all.