Girls day

Seraphina was in desperate need of a girls day especially after the day she had with the Mikaelson family so she took the little ones to the boys and they were all at Enzo's house just hanging out and all her children were over there along with th...

Seraphina was in desperate need of a girls day especially after the day she had with the Mikaelson family so she took the little ones to the boys and they were all at Enzo's house just hanging out and all her children were over there along with the girl's children.

So her and the girls went to the spa and got their nails done and feet done. They also went to the salon and got their hair washed and did. They didn't do much just got a hair massage and a mask and a trim. And then Caroline and Bonnie got their hair curled and Elena got it straightened and sera got a blowout.

Now they were sitting at mystic grill eating and drinking and sharing the latest gossip. Yes the girls changed and grew up but they still had a love for gossip.

" so how was your time with the Mikaelson's.?" Elena questioned finally getting to the topic they were all dreading to talk about. Sere groaned thinking about it. It was so annoying and pissed her off.

"Honesty it was horrible. At first it wasn't like the tour and the interview with hope was all good, they were all quite. And then Alec came in the hand me the papers and then he left but he called me mom which that brought a lot of questions. Dumb ones." Sera states remembering the questions some of that family asked. Care, Elena and Bonnie all laughed at the last part.

"Oh Fifi I'm sorry I should've sent someone else. I know you didn't want them know about the kids" Caroline apologizes with a guilty look on her face, that makes sera shake her head at her.

"Hey you don't have to apologize, it's alright. I'm just glad they don't know about the others just yet. Hopefully Lex comes back before they find out." The girls nod in agreement that sera's husband should be her once they find out.

"Yeah it will be easier. Oh you know when the family came to pick up the uniform that whore really gave me a dirty look and Stef came to check up on everything and she had the audacity to check him out in front of her husband and Rebekah also." Care says recalling how the two checked out her husband right in front of her.

"I know I literally caught Hayley checking out jace. That's disgusting" the girls give look of disgust at that.

"So what you going to do when they find out about the triplets." Bonnie asks getting back to the topic which made care and Elena look at the blonde in question wanting to know that answer. Seraphina sighs.

"I don't know to be honest. I asked them if he found out about them would they want to meet him and they said no. But if that changes I can't stop them from not seeing him. I wouldn't want someone to stop me from seeing my children." Seraphina says honestly, because although sera didn't want any of the Mikaelson family in her life she couldn't stop her children from seeing him and his family.

"Yeah i understand that. It's fair. But of course there would have to be boundaries set." Elena says which makes all the girls nod in agreement.

"I agree. Especially for that family. They like to step into peoples life's and make it a living hell." Care didn't want the Mikaelsons in her sisters life because of much that family put her through. They had put all of them though so much but worse was sera because she actually cared about them. Care was sick and tired of seeing her little sister hurt by this family. He sister deserved the world and that's what she got.