Sister bonding

The Forbes sisters, had a tradition where they would go somewhere and eat and just let their words slip out

The Forbes sisters, had a tradition where they would go somewhere and eat and just let their words slip out. It started when sera was 4 and Caroline was two. Sera would come home form grams or the Gilbert house and take her sister to the the kitchen and get snacks and she would just tell her sister everything she did that day. Then they did it once a week ever since then.

Now here they were at a Common location they've been to thousands of time, Mystic Grill. They would come here or the bar down the street. Damon's bar, Brothers Bond. It got ran by Damon sometimes but since he was also helping out in the school Enzo would sometimes take over. Since Enzo worked half time.

Taking a sip from her drink, Caroline shakes her head at her sister watching as she sets her drink down. Sera looks at Caroline in question as to why she's shaking her head.

"I just don't understand, how can they come back after everything they've done. Like he killed Jenna, he killed Carol, no wonder Tyler was so hell bent on killing him. No offense." Seraphina tenses at the reminder of the killing. She was incredibly sad about Jenna who used to watch her and Caroline when they were younger. She was like a cool big sister to them, and now she was gone. But she found peace, as she deserves.

Sera felt guilty for carols death though. Because on that night of carols death klaus and her got into a argument due to klaus assuming she was working with Hayley and Tyler to kill him. So she ended up leaving and ignoring all his calls or texts. He got angry not just because of Tyler trying to kill him but for Seraphina leaving and ignoring him. After he left sera felt so guilty that now Ty was an orphan and was now compelled to go though the pain of turning every single full moon. She apologized to him a thousand of time and Tyler said it wasn't her fault but she didn't feel that way.

"Well they want their daughter/niece to be in a safe place with people her age and where she doesn't have to hide who she is. Plus I'm over it anyway. They don't matter to me. If he would've never cheated I wouldn't have discovered my long time feeling for Alex and I wouldn't have an amazing family I do now." Sera smiles at the thought of her family and life now.

She was honestly the Mikaelson's we're no longer in her life. If they were, she wouldn't have Alex or the rest of their kids. Her three oldest wouldn't be the amassing young adults they are now. She's would never be as happy as she is now.

"Well no matter what, I'm still against it. I mean we don't need them, especially since we're all happy and they're probably gonna come ruin that. Because wherever they go trouble follows. And plus Ty's coming back in a week or so with the little were-witches and Livy but maybe we should rethink. Because who know if they will use liv and the twins against him" Caroline rambles in fear. Yep Tyler Lockwood was still alive. And he's married to the love of his life, Olivia Parker. And has two 16 year olds, Mason and Madison Lockwood. They were both wolfs and witches but for now just witches.