The return.

Mikaelson Mansion

Mikaelson Mansion

"Wow this place is still here" that was there first thing Rebekah said walking into her old house she took residence, in her time in Mystic Falls.

The Mikaelson's we're back in town and everyone got word of it. Everyone at the school of course and other close acquaintances outside the school.

Hope walked into the house and looked around in amazement. She was excited to be out of the compound. She felt as if she lived in the compound all her life. It was nice and all but she couldn't help but feel stuck. She also was excited to start school and meet new people like her—well not like her since she's the only one of her kind but she was glad she going to be around people her age and doesn't have to hide the fact of what she is.

The Mikaelson all had different thoughts when they stepped into the house where so many memories took place.

Rebekah felt guilt and sadness of loosing her best friend because she didn't say anything about what she was witnessing. She made a saying with her 'us girls have got to stick together' and that was theirs and theirs only, but I guess it wasn't meant for them because of how easily she got replaced by Hayley.

Hayley was overjoyed to be back at mystic Falls. She heard that Seraphina left town a little after the Mikaelson's left so she was glad she didn't have to see her anymore. Hayley was glad Seraphina left town because Hayley had ruined her life. She was probably somewhere getting old while hayley stayed beautiful and young.

When Hayley came to town, she met the Forbes twins and was immediately jealous of them. Caroline because Hayley had a thing for Tyler and Hayley wanted him all to herself but he was too caught up with Barbie to even notice how she felt about him. And Seraphina, she was jealous of her because of everything she had. She had beauty, charm, knowledge, and a great life. She had a mother who would do anything for her and her sister. She had a hot powerful boyfriend. Everywhere Hayley went all she would constantly hear is everyone talking about the Mystic Falls 'sweetheart' or the Mystic Falls 'it' girl.

Hayley wanted to be talked about like that. So she first ruined Caroline's relationship with Tyler to get Tyler to herself but it didn't go as planned since Tyler didn't feel the same about her and she also betrayed him, which led to him hating her. Then she slept with Seraphina boyfriend and got pregnant by him. She gave him something Seraphina could never have given him.

Elijah, he felt guilt but no regret. He had other things to worry about them one of his brothers old lovers. He did feel guilty about leaving her without saying goodbye or any notice. Or even an apology. She was apart of 'always and forever' and she was family, but once again maybe 'always and forever' wasn't meant for her because Hayley replaced her so easily.

The reason behind his no regret was that if he never left he would've never gotten to meet his niece or the mother of his brothers child. They would've killed her. So he didn't feel regret because he chose family over Seraphina and that was his top priority. "Family"