Ten Lee | Amnesia

Warning: Pegging, rimjob, degradation, femdom, mention of killing, fem pronouns, he refers to you as mistress, oral (male rec).

Amnesia

Your landline phone rings two times, and then it stops. You turn over and look at your nightstand in the dark. The glow from your iPhone tells you everything you need to know.

You sit up in the middle of the bed and take a deep breath. These calls are few and far between, but you know it's him.

You move to the edge of the bed and place your foot against the cold wooden floor. Your feet move along, trying to locate your slippers. You slip into your furry slippers. You walk into your living room and turn on the hallway light. You go to your front door and open it.

His hair is disheveled but much longer than before. The last time you saw him, it was a short pixie cut, but now it has length. He doesn't speak, but you grab his hand to usher him into your apartment. You close the door behind him.

You can see the darkness in his eyes. You know that he's seen things in those streets that he frequents, but he doesn't have to explain anything. You are here for him.

You peel off his jacket, and he lets out a deep sigh. You know he can't share his life with anyone else other you. No one else understands Ten in the way that you do.

You place his jacket on your couch. You walk back over to him and remove his clothes layer by layer. A ritual that you two are used to by now. He stands before you, vulnerable. You kiss his forehead.

"It's okay. You are safe, now."

"But, I did bad things, tonight."

"I'm sure for the right reasons."

You look into his eyes again. You know he wants to say so much more, and you will give him the space to do so if he feels he needs to.

"I need you, Y/n," his confession is raw, but he's stern in the way that he professes for you.

A rush runs through you. You wouldn't acknowledge it to anyone, but you enjoy being needed by Ten Lee. The most misunderstood, mysterious man in the city, needs you. He doesn't even trust his own brothers, but he trusts you.

"Shall I draw you a bath, Tennie?"

His eyes light up a bit. You can see the glimmer in his eyes even if he doesn't smile. "Yes, please."

"Let's go."

You head down the hall to your guest bathroom and turn on the bathtub. You go back into your linen closet and grab your herbal mix that you prepare for him for nights like these. You pour the entire container into the bathtub.

Ten watches you prepare things for him. Never has he met a woman so understanding as you. A woman with such an enchanting spirit that helps him cleanse away his sins from the hard life that he's been dealt.

He admires you as you get on your knees to light the candles around the bathtub. He knows that your methods keep him safe.

If he could, he would leave WayV and run away with you. Live on a country farm somewhere where there are more cows than people. He would change his name so that no one could find him. He would live happily ever after with you.

But, that's just not his reality. He's good at what he does... according to his brothers, he's the best. So, how can he leave this line of work when it's all he knows how to do?

"Alright," you reply.

Ten stares into your eyes and admires your full thick hair that is so beautiful. How can a man with so much darkness attached to him be allowed to be in the presence of a goddess like you?