Jimin x Reader x Taemin

Word Count: 7633
Summary: You are a unique content creator that creates masterpieces that your best friend's fans can listen to enjoy their night.

Warnings: Fem Pronouns, NSFW, Femdom theme, cum eating, pegging, anal fingering, orgasm deprivation, degradation, name-calling whore, bitch, slut. Pet names Kitten, Princess. Strong language, Y/N is polyamorous AF

Ms. Y/L/N, will be with you shortly. Can I get either of you something to drink?" Y/N's dark-haired assistant's voice echoes through the waiting space of your office.

Neither Jimin nor Taemin responds. Jimin's attention is glued to his phone, and his fingers swipe endlessly through his burner account on Twitter.

His eyes illuminate when he sees a picture of Ten Lee's ass bruised up. He can't remember when Ten has shared something that personal even on his burner account.

It isn't like it isn't the norm for Jimin's idol friends to post nudes, videos, or just random shit that they would rather keep tucked away from their die-hard fans.

Jimin posted tons of photos of his experiences with you. It always made him feel proud to be yours, even if he shared that spot with his best friend.

He strolls a bit more and finally looks up at your assistant. Though he can't remember her name, he can tell by her pressed lips and side-eye that she's annoyed.

"My bad. No, I'm good, thanks," Jimin nods, and his nose crinkles, and he smiles, showing all his teeth. He's learned that his smile will soften any situation.

"Not a problem. What about you, Mr. Lee?"

"I'm fine, thanks," Taemin responds. His attention is on his phone, and he seems to be typing an email, but Jimin isn't sure who it is.

"Please don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything," The assistant honeyed voice is a bit softer than before, and a more peaceful smile now replaces her previous frown.

Jimin doesn't feed into it at all. Because he's not here to entertain your assistant, he wants to be with you and become putty in your hands.

"How long will you stay?" Taemin leans over and whispers to Jimin. Even though their conversations are NDA protected, he doesn't want to take any chances.

Taemin's eyes peep over at his best friend's phone. His head slightly tilts, and his mouth falls open.

"Whose ass is that?" Taemin's eyebrows furrow, and a slow starts to build.

"Ten."

"Wow, he has a nice ass. I've never noticed."

"It's alright. Is he dating someone?" Jimin asks. He expects Taemin to know something, being that they're in a group together.

Jimin knows everyone isn't exactly close, but he figures he should have some tea.

"Ten doesn't date. I know he posts a lot about being a sub. But I never know who he's with."

Taemin pulls out his phone and logins into his burner account.

"Now, I'm curious about who it was. Cause he never posts photos like this."

"Ms. Y/L/N, will now see you in the conference room. Follow me," The assistant, Jimin, who can't seem to remember their name walks from around her desk and in front of them.

Both men get up and follow her down the hall. Her heels click against the marble floor.

Jimin sees all the plagues on the walls and the awards you have earned. He's proud of how far you've come in your business.