Claim Me: Lee Know x Reader

Pairing: Minho x Reader

No pronouns used. y/n is AFAB

Word Count: 2209

Smut warning: Pegging, fingers, phone sex, orgasm denial, handjob, cum eating, very light degradation, Y/N is called mistress, Idol AU

"Tell me... I'm yours, mistress, please." Minho whimpers through the phone.

He's trying his best not to wake anyone up in his house. Sure, he finally has his own room, but the walls are extremely thin. The last thing he needs is anyone hearing this conversation.

His hand is wrapped around his aching length. He wants nothing more than your hands tightly squeezing it until he oozes his release just to lick it off your hand.

You've made him like this. Never had he explored this type of desire with anyone else. But, with you, he opened himself completely to serve you and allow you to explore this side of him.

Minho strokes his length nice and slow as you instructed, even though he wants to speed up and come. So, he can sleep and rest for his show tomorrow.

The calmness and seductiveness laced in your voice is enough to tip him over the edge and push him to the limit. But, out of respect for you, he won't come until you tell him to.

"Minny, I've told you several times you aren't mine until I've had your ass," you explain calmly.

All Minho wants is to be yours and not belong to anyone else. He wants to be the source of all your pleasure and be exclusive with you.

But, he knows that he has to earn that spot. That isn't something that will just be given to him.

"Yes, mistress," Minho replies, still palming his dick and listening to your voice.

The thought of you pegging him has him throbbing. He wants to be bent over his bed with his hair in your hand and throwing it back on your strap. He wants that more than his next meal.

"Now, since you seem not to follow the rules. Stop touching yourself. We will pick up tomorrow when I come over to see Changbin, good night," you end the call without further explanation.

The call ends, and Minho lays back against his pillow. His eyes are up at the ceiling, and pre-cum oozing out the tip. Why do you have him so eager and thirsty for you? Sure, he can have anyone, but none hold a candle to you.

He takes a deep breath and sits up on the side of the bed. He grabs his underwear off the ground and looks down at his dick.

You will know if he masturbated, so he decides not to push the envelope further or cross that boundary. He puts it back on and sends you a text.

Minho: Good night, mistress. Thank you so much for your time. I promise tomorrow I will be good for you.

***

You know that you must deliver a hand-painted jacket to Changbin today, so you will be in to see Minho. It's been hard keeping this secret from Changbin.

Maybe, because you and Binnie used to be friends with benefits a while ago.

You know you want to explore with Minho, but you're unsure how you will accomplish this without Changbin finding out.

Sure, it would be easier for Minho to visit your place. But, with how nosey your roommate is, you would rather not chance it. You don't want him to have a scandal and lose everything because of you. So, you don't mind coming over to him.

You knock on the door, and Changbin answers. "What's good, Y/n?" Changbin asks you, and by the way, he's looking at you. He probably thinks you want him.
Changbin has on a luxury Balenciaga tan sweater, and black pants that hug his muscular thighs perfectly. Not to mention the Cuban link around his neck.