Hongjoong x Reader

tw: pegging, fingering male rec, cumeating, degrading, Gangteez Hongjoong tings

"Hongjoong, why do you keep stealing my corner, boys?" You barge into his meeting, not giving a fuck who he's talking to or what he's talking about

His crew, affectionally known as Gangteez, pulls out their guns on you, but that doesn't bother you.

You stand tall and hold your head high with your hands at the sides of your hips. The latest dress from YSL covers your body with your favorite YSL heels to match.

You make eye contact with the devil himself, Kim Hongjoong. His gaze on you is intense, but it doesn't intimate you a bit.

Hongjoong snaps his black-painted fingers, and the six men lower their guns. He stands up from his desk and walks around.

His steps are wide, and he hovers toward you.

While you are wearing a red dress that is inches away from your knees, Hongjoong is wearing a leather jacket with a matching beret—one of his signatures with a Balmain t-shirt and jeans.

Of course, he stands before you a few inches shorter than you since you have on heels. Right now, the only thing that will soothe this matter is you digging your YSL heel into his chest and killing him yourself.

The room is incredible, and even though you are towering over him. He manages to radiate big dick energy though you hate to admit it.

You don't have to explain how much you are a boss bitch to any of these muthafuckers in this room. Your work and contribution to the game speak for themselves.

"Clear the room," he instructs his gang, and there is a quick pattering of feet against the carpeted floor. There isn't questioning of his decision or backtalk. Similar to how things are when you are with your crew.

His orbs are still locked on you, and you haven't bothered to look away. Some people might be scared of the leader of Gangteez, but not you.

The door closes, and he smirks at you. "So, now, do I have your attention, Y/n?" Hongjoong raises a questioning brow.

You tilt your head and study his face. Where the fuck is this coming from? Why would he need your attention?

Attention? You tilt your head and study his face. Where is this coming from?

"What is this really about, Joong? I don't come to this side of town often."

"I know it's hard for you to be around us common folk, but you are so hard to reach. So, I figured this was the best way to get your attention."

"Hard to reach?" You chuckle, almost in disbelief at his gesture. "My number hasn't changed in years. So, cut the bullshit. What do you want?"

"I was thinking we could have a little arrangement," His eyes lower and trails down your body. His gaze is invasive.