Seonghwa x Reader

Smut Warning: Pegging, Degradation, Cum Eating, Good boy kink, Y/N is called mistress, oral (fem receiving) fem!reader, reader is neurodivergent, non-idol au

Word Count: 2101

You were in a rut and everything that could go wrong with your day went wrong. You spilled coffee on your laptop, ran out of content ideas for your business, and lost a brand partnership.

The feeling of defeat had overcome you. You hated how things were falling apart. You also were so annoyed with how you have an all-or-nothing mindset.

The situation really isn't that bad, and it can all be fixed. Or, at least that would you hear Seonghwa telling you as he kisses the inside of your thigh.

"Hwa, you don't get it. You have stability with your corporate job. I am leaving gig to gig, living on a prayer," you groan.

You wish you could hold a job for over five years like Seonghwa. But, no matter how much you try, you always get fired. Either because you're late or you become overwhelmed by holding small talk with others. Why can't the workplace accommodate and embrace you for who you truly are? Why do you have to mask to exist in the world?

"But, you are a creative genius," Hwa praises you.

His tone is sexy, and it's precisely what you need to hear now. "A creative genius who can't be tied down to a traditional 9-5. It's okay if you have a bad day. That's why I'm here."

You lie back against the couch, and you want to stare at the ceiling, but your eyes focus on Seonghwa looking so fucking fine.

You ponder over why him being here turns you on even more. You love that he's always there for you. You take care of him, and he takes care of you. It's the perfect balance without any traditional labels.

You are non-conventional. You don't like labels, nor do you like how the world is so black and white. You are more of an out-of-the-box thinker.

That's why Seonghwa is attracted to you. He admires how intricate your mind is. There is just so much beauty in the way you approach the world. He loves how you ramble and light up when discussing your favorite hobbies.

You cut him off a lot mid-sentence, and not once does he gets frustrated with you. He always smiles softly and lets you get out of your thoughts.

Because he's learned that if you don't speak your ideas at once, you will forget them. He knows that one of your many beautiful ideas will turn into a million-dollar business, so you won't have to work as hard.

You are his sexy, intelligent, entrepreneur that creates their own path. He wishes he had the creativity you possess to create a sustainable life as you have. He wishes he dared to go after his dreams in the way that you do.

So, when you texted him at two in the afternoon saying it was an emergency, he took off the rest of the day to be with you. He knows how easily you can get lost in your thoughts and spiral out. He doesn't mind being there for you, his mistress.