✿39

Baby, you are so cold~

The two adults were now sitting inside the cute shop on the stools infront of many glass bottles of different kinds of essential oils and natural extracts of scents which were kept on the long table

The two adults were now sitting inside the cute shop on the stools infront of many glass bottles of different kinds of essential oils and natural extracts of scents which were kept on the long table. It was quiet yet peaceful inside the shop and the calming sound of the wind chime soothed their ears. The shop radiated a warm vibe with all the flowers used for decoration and different scents being mixed with the air.

"What kind of scent do you like?", Jimin asked in curiosity.

"Uhh... refreshing ones", the male answered.

"Okay. So I am gonna make a perfume for you and you gonna do it for me, right?"

"Yeah. I think it will be cute", he said, eyes forming cresent moons. "There are these scented sticks with the bottles. You can smell them first and then use the appropriate amount you want. Here's the beaker." He gave her the instructions as she was very new to this.

They silently began making their perfumes, making the other smell some of their scented sticks in between too.

"Oh this has a fruity smell."

"I guess it's rose."

"This is citrus?"

"It has a woody smell."

"Smells like orange leaves." Both commented after bringing the sticks closer to their noses.

After a while, Jeno looked at his right and found her being so concentrated in her work. He noticed her loose hair was falling on her face, preventing him to see her face. In hesitation, he raised his hand up and pushed her blue hair lightly over her shoulder which grabbed her attention. Being flustered after seeing her wide eyes, he immediately apologized, "Sorry... I just-" He stopped talking when Jimin opened her sling bag and took out a pen. His eyes followed her actions as she ended up tying her long hair in a messy bun with the help of the pen, exposing her long neck.

"Fine?", she inquired with a smile.

Jeno got shy after realizing that she understood his action and turned back his attention to his work with a nod. "Yeah..."

"Why are you suddenly so shy? How cute!", she cooed, making him blush harder.

"Uhh..." The man rubbed his nape at loss of words and faced her. "Jimin, I know you have dated many other men before me. This is basically our first date. We are still in the process of getting to know each other. I know it is too early to say this but I want to be the last man you would ever date."

Jimin gulped her own saliva as her ears turned red. "You act like a lost puppy and then suddenly you become so bold. How?"

"It's not about being bold. I like to speak up my thoughts clearly and I also like to hear people speak clearly. So..."