Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 47] REUPLOADED

Previously: I looked down to notice that my hands were tied behind my back, my legs tapped to each leg of the chair that is usually in the dining room. I started to panic as my memory came back to me. "You stupid b*tch! Are you that addicted to d*ck that you can't even see you're true feelings for me?!" she bellowed loudly ."I cut myself a few times. I can just as easily cut someone else. The only difference is, it'll be less painful," she muttered as she looked from the blade to me. "Something seems off," I hear Cory said unsurely. "I'm gonna go to Quentin's," I heard Courtney's voice at the front door again. After I was done typing my message, I pressed the send. "Isyss? Are you in there?" Cory asked as he continued jiggling the doorknob. I opened my mouth and screamed at the top of my lungs, "HELP ME!!!!!!!!!"

Chapter 47

I screamed as loud as my lungs would allow me. Banging on the door started, as if someone was ramming into it, and Madison began panicking. "Stupid!" she shouted out of fear and frustration. She stated to run towards the back door, but due to her cutting one of my legs free, I was able to kick my leg out, tripping her.

She fell to the floor with a loud huff. Yeah, take that you psycho b*tch. She began to get up again and head to the backdoor, but there was suddenly banging coming from it. "Isyss!" I heard someone yell out.

"I'm in here!" I yelled back.

Madison started looking around frantically, realizing that she has no exit. She pulled at her hair and screamed in more frustration and confusion. She then stopped and bent down, I had to cock my head to the side to see around my legs since I was still lying on the ground in the chair.

The banging on the doors started to grow louder and everything seemed to happen in slow motion.

Madison stood back up, now holding the knife in her hand again. She looked from the blade to me. Her eyes showed deep emotional distress before turning back to the knife.

At that moment, I had a feeling that she was about to do something terrible...again. "No! Stop!" I yelled at her, but she ignored me. She held the knife firmly in her hand and l brought it to her wrist.

"No! Stop Madison!" I shouted at her. I can't watch her cut herself. I just can't. She needs some help is all. She's just confused about everything: her emotions, and feeling. Just as she was about to slice and dice her wrist, she stopped. I noticed the front door started to loosen as the banging started to become more forced. The backdoor also began banging louder.

Madison looked to me and smiled, not a creepy, stalker smirk, but a genuine, sincere smile. She raised the knife to her throat instead and my eyes almost bulged from their sockets.

She's going to cut her throat! "No-no-no-no-no! Don't do that!" I yelled for her to stop.

"Fuck it," I hear Cory's voice say from outside the front door, just before it burst open. He must've kicked it because there was now a huge dent in it. 

When he saw me on the ground all tied up, he's face became distraught with confusion. "Stop her!" I yelled at him. He looked towards Madison, who didn't seem fazed by he's presence because she still held the knife to her neck.

"Madison!" Cory yelled as he rushed to her quickly. The backdoor banged open, and in came Quentin and Courtney. "Oh my God," I heard Courtney say. She then ran to me. "Are you okay?!" she asked, her eyes widened. I nodded in response.

Soon Quentin was in my view, pulling me up so I was sitting straight up in the chair. "Wha-how-what the hell?" he started rambling as Courtney ran to the kitchen.