Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 26]

Previously: "See you tonight baby," Cory whispered in my ear. T. J. said he'd call me later before I got out the car. "Has someone been having sex dreams?" Quentin teased me. I was quiet. He took my silence as a yes. "Who's the lucky guy?" he questioned. I sighed in defeat. "Cory..." I hesitated and awaited his response...

Chapter 26

"Oh. That's uh," -Quentin cleared his throat, trying to hold back laughter- "that's nice," he quickly finished. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Go ahead, Quentin," I allowed him to.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" he laughed. I stayed silent as he continued. I really don't see the humor. This is not a "haha" moment, this is a "let's get you medicine so you can stop having dreams" moment.

I cleared my throat, trying to get his attention. "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" he continued.

"Uh, excuse me Chuckles," I tried to get his attention. His laughter was growing silent as he was getting himself together. "Now that you've had your fourteen chuckles, can you explain to me why the hell this is so funny?" I asked demanding-ly.

"Ha ha, there's nothing to say that hasn't already been said. I already told you that you should stop playing that game yours if you start having feelings for--" he began put I cut him off.

"But I don't have feelings for him. That's why this whole thing's not making any sense," I stated truthfully.

I heard him sigh. "Well you definitely have a sexual attraction towards him or else you wouldn't be having sex dreams about him," he explained.

"Hey, there's so sssss," -I stretched out the 's' sound- "at the end of dream. It's only been one dream and it's only going to be one dream," I corrected him childishly because I had a feeling he is right.

I may not like-like Cory, but I there's no point in denying my dream. I mean, it was so real and intense, and if T.J. hadn't wakened me up...well, let's not continue that sentence. A question pop into my mind as I heard Quentin flirting with some girl he was around.

See, Quentin's not as big of a man-whore as Cory. Sure, he'll flirt and kiss a bunch of girls, but his motto is "if I ain't dating you, then I ain't banging you", and he doesn't date just anyone.

I say his name to get his attention. He excused himself from the girl he was talking to. "Yeah," he greets me.

"You're not gonna tell Cory, are you?" I asked skeptically.

"Of course not, that'll make your whole situation more complicated than it already is," he finished. All of a sudden, I heard a shuffle noise against my closed door.

What the hell was that? I got up off my bed and tip toed cautiously towards it. I grabbed the handle and swiftly opened my door. "AHHH!" a person yelled as they fell through my doorframe and onto my floor.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled out of shock and confusion as I dropped my phone.

"Isyss? Isyss! Are you okay? What going on?!" I heard Quentin yelling from my phone, but I was in too much shock to move.

"I bet you're wondering what I'm doing at your door, huh?" the person asked they turned around on the floor. I automatically knew who it was by the voice.

"No! I'm wondering what the hell you're doing in my house!" I yelled still in shock. He stood up and rubbed the back of his neck as if in pain.

"I told you I'd see you tonight," Cory responded simply.