Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 23]

Previously: "Well, aren't you her boyfriend?" I asked innocently while looking at Kristi. "You DO know we're not dating right," he tells Kristi, getting right to the point. . "What kid off panties are you wearing?" he asked me. I could hear the smirk and laughter his voice before hanging up in his face. Ugh, he's such a pervert...

Chapter 23

BOUNCE...BOUNCE...BOUNCE. What the...? Who the hell is jumping on my bed? It's definitely not my mom and dad. Quentin definitely wouldn't be caught dead jumping on a bed. Cory wouldn't be caught dead in my room period. So that leaves...

"Courtney," I warned. "Get," -jump- "up," -jump- "we need," -jump- "a ride," -jump- "to school," she stopped jumping and sat down. We?

"Who are these we you speak of?" I asked grouchy like.

"Me and Courtney," a new voice came from my door. I scooted the cover down and held it at my nose, so only my eyes and up were showing.

"What's wrong with your car?" I questioned him suspiciously. He was leaning his shoulder against my door frame in with his arms and leg crossed. Well, at least he's not in my room.

He gave me a blank look before replying simply, "It's in the market."

"So basically, you guys are here to free-load for my car?" I asked trying to sound harsh, but my sleepiness made it come of nonchalant.

"Look at that, beauty and brains, who would've thunk it?" Cory announced with mock astonishment, purposely misusing the word "thought".

I rolled my eyes. "Wow Cory. You're the only person I know who can compliment and insult someone in one sentence," I muttered as Courtney yanked the covers from me.

"That's great, now get your ass up and get ready!" Courtney instructed as I groaned in frustration. I got reluctantly and headed to my closet, stretching along the way.

I felt a cool breeze against my naval as I stretched my arms above my head. As I opened my closet door I remember they were still in my room. I turned around saw the Courtney still sitting on my bed while Cory was taking in my room. "Why is it so bright in here?" he muttered to himself.

I cleared my throat to get their attention. They both looked at me. "Get out," I said innocently.

"Right," they said at the same time before leaving and shutting the door behind them. I quickly showered and threw on a plain white shirt with a waist length black jacket, along with high waist dark blue skinny jeans and white gladiator sandals.

My phone rung as I walked out of my room and closed my door. New text.

Quentin: Hey, can I have a ride to school?

Me: Sure, I'm already car pooling the twins.

Quentin: Okay, Fred too?

I hesitated. Fred and Cory in the same car? It sort of went well last time, so hey, why not? I text him back with an okay as I walked down the stairs. The twins were sitting on the couch with their backs to me and was chatting softly. What's with the whispering?

I tried to stay as quiet as I can so I can eavesdrop, but I got nothing. I sighed, signaling my presence. Their heads snapped to me before standing up. I walked towards the door and opened it. "You guys ready?" I asked them. They nodded their heads at the same time before following me out.