𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬

Wednesday POV:
Friday at 6 pm, classes are over for the week and everyone is out enjoying themselves like normal people. I'm sitting at my desk trying my best to focus on my novel. Failing. Miserably.

Enid went out with Yoko and Divina a few hours ago so I was stuck in the room with Thing who constantly and annoyingly kept pestering me about not writing anything for the two hours I've been sitting at my desk.

"For the fifth time Thing. I know I haven' t written anything."

He crawled in front of my typewriter and signed in response.

"No, I have nothing on my mind, just uncomfortable." I bitterly said before finally getting up and pushing away my typewriter

Though I wear my school uniform most of the day, five days a week, the feeling of the material was anything but comfortable at this moment. Taking off the clothes to get into the shower was even worse. Having it rub against your skin. Torture, and not the good kind.

After that terrible experience and a surprisingly soothing shower I asked thing to pick an appropriate outfit for the rest of the evening. I open the door and grab my clothes and I must say, I wasn't impressed.

~~~

I walked out of the bathroom with long pants and a black oversized skeleton hoodie and sat on my bed re braiding my hair. Thing crawled onto my bed and mimicked the unusual choice of clothes.

"You picked this outfit Thing."

He continued to mimic me as I finished my hair.

"I will pluck out all your nails if you mention this to anyone in the family. Thinking I've gone soft. You're lucky this is comfortable."

~~~

I sat on my bed for a while re reading my novel before I heard the door unlock. Enid walked in and put down her bags before immediately disappearing into her bathroom. She didn't even spare me a glance after being out for so long.

I waited patiently for her to return.

"I've indeed become too soft." I thought to myself.

"Your worried aren't you?" Thing signed teasingly.

"No I'm not. I just want to know why she completely ignored me when she walked in."

Thing just scurred away and sat on Enid's bed.

I tore my eyes away from the bathroom door and continued reading though the only thing I could think of was the million reasons Enid could have ignored me till I was pulled from my thoughts.

"Oh Wednesday! I didn't see you when I came in, sorry-"

She cut herself off.

"What?" I questioned.

"Spit it out Sinclair."

"Awwwwwh!" Enid squealed and ran from her side of the room to hug me.

She hugged me in a way that, with her added strength, pinned my hands to my sides. She almost knocked me over when she slammed into me. She pulled back and held onto my shoulders.

"You look so cute! So small in those clothes!"

"I'm not cute...or small."

"I thought you didn't lie?"
she teased.

"whatever."

"Aw did you run out of comebacks?"

"..."

"so cute ahhh!"

"can you do it again?" I mumbled

"what?"

"the hug."

she just dove back in, actually knocking us back onto my bed.

"I thought you didn't like hugs?"

"light or loose hugs. I tolerate tight hugs or tight physical contact in general."

"thanks for telling me wends!"