𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐞?

Wednesday POV:
Anger. All I felt at that moment was anger. 

I was walking back from Xavier's art shed after he finished teaching me some basics of art. Right as I turn the corner I see Ajax and Enid talking to each other in the quad.

The people interacting normally wouldn't bother me much but they weren't just talking, they were doing what my parents did best, flirting. 

Disgusting.

The airhead of a gorgon and a bubbly werewolf flirting with each other was the last thing I needed to see today, or ever, but there they were. 

"What's got you in a mood?"

I turned to see Bianca with a confused look on her face. We became "friends" after everything, insults still flew back and forth but they held no true malice. Mostly.

"Mood?"

"Yes Addams, After seeing your stone cold expression a thousand times its kind of easy to see slight emotion."

I just rose an eyebrow and walked off to my room.

"RUDE!"

Bianca yelled behind me as I quickly walked away and up into our dorm. I sat on my bed and Thing crawled onto my shoulder as I picked up a book to read. He tried to communicate with me multiple times before giving up but I ignored him and kept on reading.

Though I had a book in my hand I wasn't really reading, I was sitting there thinking about Enid. I've never really wanted nor needed a friend so I didn't really know how to feel. This was all new to me. Was she really my friend? Or more?

"You haven't turned that page in like 5 minutes. You ok Wends?"

Speak of the devil.

I look down to see Enid staring up at me crouching at the end of my bed with a worried look plastered onto her face.

"When did she even get here?" I whispered to myself, but Enid heard. Damn werewolf hearing.

"I've been here for a while, I was waiting for you to break out of your trance." She said moving closer.

"Soo you gonna answer my question?"

I stared at her for a bit before actually going back to reading my book.

"Come onnn Wends, don't ignore meee."

I just kept on reading

"What did I do? Talk to mee."

I finally cracked and responded, "You looked like you were having fun."

"Hm?"

"With Ajax."
I said, eyes still on my book, "Flirting."

"Omg you cant tell me Wednesday Addams is jealous!"

"I am not"
I responded slamming my book onto the dark sheets of my bed.

Enid jumped around the room a bit before jumping onto my bed next to me. "Yess youu areee!!" She poked my cheek a bit before just stopping to stare at me.

"I never thought I would see a jealous Wednesday in my lifetime"

"Stop."

"Neverrrr!!!" She yelled before rolling off my bed and ran across the room, jumping onto her colorful bed. "I'll never let this go Wends!!!" 

"I'll sew your mouth shut before you tell anyone Sinclair."

 "What's wrong with me flirting with Ajax?"

I glared at her from across the room, "Didn't he cheat on you?"

"He was high it wasn't his fault"

"And he didn't tell you about it. You found out yourself"

"He didn't remember doing it, he was high."

"Enid he wasn't a good boyfriend."

There was a long silence before Enid flopped back on her bed.

"Well I was bored! What do you want me to do, flirt with you instead?"

I lay back on my bed and close my eyes. Did I want her to?

"OMG is that why you were jealous Wends?!?"

"no."

"I'VE GOT TO TELL SOMEONE!!!"

"Enid."

The door slammed before I could say it. How am I going to deal with this