Chapter 4: Welcome to sistermadness:

- Diana-

Victoria looked at me up and down. She said in a commanding tone," Diana, get rid of the thing you call a wig! And don't dare you object me, Sista!! Take of that huge glasses, and shower. -"

" NO! VICTORIA!" I yelled, glaring at her.

Victoria sternly stared at me and said sternly," NOW! Do not glare . Just do what I say. Remember, beauty has a price!"

" If that is the price for beauty, I don't want it." I said, stubbornly. Victoria huffed and said," Get on the chair."

I sighed and did what she said. She won't budge until I do it.
Can't blame her though, because stubbornness runs in the family.

I muttered ,"You own me one, but you have to buy me food."

She said, grudgingly," Okay.. I'll buy you food, just don't try to empty my pockets."

Then as I walked to the bathroom, she yelled,"Hurry up, Diana! We have only one hour. Oh and Diana..."

I turned to looked at Victoria, who smiled evilly.

"Heads up."

...

I looked at her confused and then I almost got hit by those " evil shampoo" which I caught. Hmmm... Maybe I should be a baseball player, one day.

I glared at her and said," Victoria! What the flop was that ?!" She shrugged and whistled as if nothing happened. I sighed with annoyance and I went to the bathroom.

As I got off my nerd disguise, I wondered how did Victoria knew about my disguise . We may never know..

( In Diana's room, Victoria shuddered.)

Then I went to shower, and the cold, refreshing water hit me. It was chilly at first, but then it turned out to be refreshing. I used my favorite hair shampoo and conditioner first, which smells like roses.

Then I created a lather in my hair and then rinsed it off. Then I used a body shampoo that smelled like lilacs. I created a lather and rinsed it off, again.

Then I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. As I did that, I took my toothbrush and put toothpaste on it.

Just imagine me doing all of that without dirty things going on in your head. I know * Evil Squint*

I brushed my teeth and rinse my teeth. Then I walked out of my bathroom and saw my sister waiting for me. I saw in my bed, a bunch of clothes, were there.

Black spaghetti strap with a leather jacket and black skinny jeans.

Then Black boots that was bad- ass!!!! Now my sister is talking!!! I wore them and look at the reflection, and saw a black, tousled hair girl with tan skin. Her eyes were beautiful, it was black, kind eyes, but mean and merciless, black eyes. Her clothes seems to hug her curves.

She looked bad-ass and hot!!!! Damn! Then I went to my sister and said," Sis, look at me." She looked at me and her eyes widened. "Looking hot,sis!" She said. She whistled and I said," thanks to you, sis!"

Then Victoria said,"Lets put your make up." I sat down on the chair. Victoria said," Close your eyes and plucker your lip." Then I close my eyes and plucker my lips. She said," Wonderful, sis.You look beautiful."

Then she brought the hair dryer and blowed it dry. Then she tousled it. Victoria announced,"Done."

I look at the mirror and saw tousled black hair and tanned girl with black mascara and black lipstick.

Ok, I am looking so hot, totally not boasting, but if I were a boy or girl, I will totally one to go out with her. If I was a girl, I would not even care, I rather be a lesbian. Boy, I rather quickly date my self.

I said,"Thanks,sis." as I turned around. She pretend to wipe her tears and said," that is all I get?!"I rolled my eyes and smirked. Then she said in a playful voice,"Come on, Alex Grande is waiting down stairs. He will approve you, cause he's son is my boyfriend."

I look at her in awe. I said,"Roberto Grande....." She sniffed and said,"Yup,hunny, cause I am like his daughter. And you will be one, too.. and I am 25, duh."

I laughed at her and she said," Get ready to meet, "Alex grande."

Victoria said,"Plus, I am not joking."

Ok, this is serious, you gotta man up or woman up, Diana. It is the new you, show who you are, and act friendly.

I can do this, I can do this, just to meet Alex Grande! Plus, he is the founder of the school," Grande modeling school."

I followed my sister, victoria, and thought," Gather your Courage and hope."

it is time.....

Hey, guys. I hope you like this chapter. I worked so hard that my veins were popping out.....Jokes...

Well, if you like it vote, and follow to support me! I dedicated this chapter to anomyus1.

-Beautifulwriter22