Chapter 8: Finally!!!

Diana-

"Well,for the 100th time, stop annoying me!!!"I shouted to that boy,who seated next to me, maybe Liam...

The Liam boy is starting to get into my nerves. What I really want to do was strangle him to death!!!!

Well, not exactly.. And okay sorry.....But when you are angry, "really" you just want to kill someone sometimes. That is what I am feeling...

That Liam boy smirked and winked at me. He said,"Darling, are you okay?"

I feel myself getting red in anger, then that is the time I really shouted,"Liam! I have a name you know!"

I could feel some people stare at me,questionably. Then I snapped at them," what are you looking at?!"

Then they quickly looked away. Good!

I sat down, grumpily, and began to put my earphones on....

Hey! Why didn't I think of that before?!

Then I put one of my music," Burn," by Ellie Goulding... Believe me, she is good!

Now time to forget that boy next to me and all the passengers....

I looked through the window and saw beautiful clouds and vast of oceans that seems to never end...

I sighed in content and began to hum to tune....

We...... we don't have to worry about nothing...nothing....,

We got the fire, and we are burning one hell of something,

They... They gonna see us from outer space..., outer space...

Light it up, like we are the stars in the human race, human race....

When your lives, standing down, they do not know, what they heard,

Then I began to fall asleep....

* -*
I don't know how long I fell asleep but I noticed that my earphones where gone, my phone, too.....

I almost panicked, then I stop when I found it my bag.

It figures that Liam took it off me and put it in my bag...

I looked at Liam's sleeping figure, and smile slightly when he snored a little....

It is cute....

"But not like my Julius!!!" Small voice in my head said....

"As if."I thought.

I looked at Liam, and look at kissable lips, high cheekbones,long lashes....

Then my eyes drifted downward, then I jerked it up...

I thought to myself," Stop thinking dirty....."

But his abs!!!

" You, stop thinking like that, Julius is way cooler than that Liam boy!"A small voice in me said accusingly.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

I took my phone to check the time, and it was 5:30...

I smiled, and looked out of the window and saw land, almost near.....

Can't wait!! I really want to get out of the airplane, I am getting already cramps!!!!

Yikes!!!

Then I heard, suddenly, a voice from the radio saying,"We are almost getting off to California, In 10 minutes..."

Liam jerked, and open his eyes. He rubbed and said grumpily," What's up?"

I can't help it, but saying teasingly with a smirk," Someone got out in the wrong side of the bed!"

He grumpily said,"Shut up, I need some sleep."

As he closed his eyes, I said," Bro, fine, I will leave you here and I will go to California, while you stay here."

He suddenly try to jump up, but was restrained by the seatbelt. I tried to hide my laughter, but failed.

He told me," Shut the fuck up!"

Then I heard some couple of people gasp and one of them said," Language kids!!!"

Then the other said,"Ya right, I can't understand kids today."

Other said," Mine, is so unstable, barely listen."

I rolled my eyes, and mummer," Shut the fuck up."

Liam smiled at me and said," That was right."

After 5 minutes passed, The announcer said," Passengers, please get off the seats and get your luggage if you can, if not, get it in the airport. I thank you for coming here today, good bye."

I hurriedly said as I took of my seatbelt and grabbed my bag,"Well, bye Liam! Nice to meet you."

Then I rushed out of the airplane as soon as I got off my seat.Then when I got out of the airplane, I sighed happily and said," Finally, Land sweet, land."

I heard laughters, and when I turn around, I saw my sister and my friends......

I smiled, as I wave them to hurry up.....

Finally, well goodbye Florida, hello California!!!!

______________________________________________________

Hey I update this chapter!!! And it is exciting cause I get to update for you!!!!

Plus, finally it is summer time!!!!!

I love u all!! Please vote for my story , and follow me in my profile!!!!

Also comment and tell if I am doing fine or not????

Well, dedicated to all of you...

Love and kisses,
Beautifulwriter22