Epilogue:

Taylor-

I feel dizzy....

Woozy a bit. You know something like you feel paralyzed. I felt like I can move. All I could see is black.

Like I am missing something. I tried to open my eyes, hard as I can, my eyes felt heavy as lead. I felt myself slipping further away.I couldn't hear anything or all my senses felt dull.

No!!!

I couldn't leave my sister, my poor sister. I could do this!

Suddenly when I tried to open my eye, it suddenly felt so easy. The blinding light shines in my eyes, making my hurt. I look around, and I saw people running around. One people in the corner, sobbing out loud.

Is she okay? She kinds of look familiar... Wait, it's Victoria!! I tried to move to her and hug her, but I felt suddenly tired, ached, and hurt.

I looked down at my body to see myself battered and bruised, and a cast in one of my legs. What exactly happened?

I tried to speak, but my throat is so scratchy that it came out like a," UHHH."

Then a person near to me, who was wearing a white shirt and past with a mask froze, and said loudly," Guys, I think she is awake."

Then all the person froze, even Victoria stop sobbing, and looked at me.

Victoria rushed to me and said," Taylor, Are you okay?Did I was fricking worried?"

Taylor?

My name is Diana, isn't it?

I croaked out," Wait... Taylor."

She stopped crying and she cried out," Wait, you forgot your name."

I was confused, name? I am Diana, not Taylor, though it seemed to ring a familiar tune.

The man in the white shirt whispered to my sister, judging by the look of her face I knew it was bad.

I strained to hear what that man said. I heard memory loss, forget, memory, flashbacks, bit."

Victoria was crying, after the doctor said that. Then when she hugged me, I started wincing because my body was hurt.

I croaked," St... op..."

My sister stopped, and looked at me worriedly, she was saying,"Are you fine?Do you need anything?"

I croaked out,"Fi...ne.... Water."

My sister nodded and she screamed," Where is the water!Bring the water, you people."

Yikes, this women is sure is loud.

Then a few minutes of me staring at the wall, while the doctor checked me up, then someone came bringing the water.

My sister take it and said," Thank you."

I echoed croaking,"Th... ank... you."

The "someone" nodded, then ran off. My sister came to me, and put the cup in my lips, pouring the water in my mouth.

Finally, I felt my tounge wasn't so rough and all, even my throat.

After I drank water, I felt started to feel asleep.

I recollected what memory I had today. What really happened? And, plus who am I?

________________________\\__

Hey, guys! I am done, yup that's it is done. My story is finally done...

That is my dream!!! So the sequel is coming out soon. So I heard from my friends about grammar problems, so I will edit it not to worry!! Loves, sorry for late update lots of homework!!! Well, bye my little unicorns!!!

- U N I C O R N S