Chapter 18: Diana,I wish you were here!

Quote:
Keep what's closest to you near you. Best friends to you,
Keep them and cherish them.

-Beautifulwriter22

Riddle for the day:

What has a mouth but can't smile?

Unknown P.O.V:

When I went to school, I always dread that moment.

My enemy is the one who I dread the most. She is the one that made my life a living hell. I started to act bitchy cause of her.She made me do it.

I lost my best friend because of her, I hate it when she told me to make my best friends life a living hell. Oh, sometimes I suddenly wish my life ended fast, but dozens of thought came to me.

Wouldn't my parents miss me?

Wouldn't Diana come back for me?

Oh, even my parents cannot do anything about this. I was beaten every day by Bethany.

It hurts like hell, and I couldn't do anything! I was weak! I dreamt that my life will be a ease and happy, but since I entered high school, Bethany broke my friendship with Diana.

I knew she was always jealous of Diana, cause how she acted before.

I remember the last time when me and Diana were together. How we went together at a pond, and looked at nature's creation.

The good old times. Last time I saw Diana was when I pushed her in the hallways. I was about to help her, but when I saw the look at Bethany's face, I stopped and resume my act.

Now where am I, you say?

I am driving to school. A perfect moment to tell about my life. Well, not now.

I turned my radio on at my car, and I heard my favorite song:

Love me like you do: Ellie Goulding:

You're the light,

Your the night,

Your the color of my blood,

Your the cure,

You're the pain,

You're the only thing I want to touch,

Never even me so much,

So much,

I sang my fears and pain away,while I drive. The reason this is my favorite song is because me and Diana used to adore this song. Cause of the melody.

So lovely, right?

When I reached school, I was surrounded by people, cause I am a popular ones.

I got out my car and went straight to my class. Science Class.

I was followed by Jason, my ex- boyfriend. Wow, why is he following me you ask? Well, to get attention! Of course!

Note my sarcasm. Bitter right? Break up, causes? How?

Because I caught him kissing a slut. Wow, typical, right?

I turned, and looked at him in the eye. I snapped at him," What do you want?"

"You." He told me.

I groaned, and said, annoyed,"Stop talking already! You were catched kissing a bitch!Any problem?"

He slumped and said sadly," Please forgive me for what I did."

I looked at me straight in the eye and said," I will forgive you, when you earn it."

Jason looked at me in the eye and said,"I will do anything have you back."

I shiver at the husky voice of his.Then he walked away. I went to my seat and got out my notes for the presentation today about "How bees are important for our environment."

After class ended

I walked out of class with a sigh of relief for I got a A plus.

When I saw Bethany beckoning me to the restroom, I followed her.

Oh, no! What is she going to do.

I followed her in the bathroom and locked the restroom's door.

I was hit in the face, kicked and slapped by Bethany for not beating up Lily and Anne. And not showing up early.

I keeped begging in my mind to please stop the violence but it didn't.

Then I saw I was not hit, I carefully look up just to see Bethany go out of the restroom.

I began to sob.

Yes, me sob.

Oh, Diana, I wish you were here.

___________________________

Hey you all! Sorry for late update.

Since school is almost starting I have to look upon my studies. Please vote, comment, and follow me!

That will gratify me very much!

Well, did you guys guess the riddle?

If you did, good for you and congrats! Tell me you did and comment the answer! I will dedicate my next chapter for you.

If you didn't, I write the answer on the next chapter!

This is a surprise and unexpected p.o.v.

Like it?
I decided to write a nickname for me. Unicorns. I know it's strange but I like it!

By yours sweetly,
Unicorns!!!

👶🏻🙆🏽