Chapter 19: Or Should I Say Rebecca.

Answer for last riddle:

A river.

Quote:

I will be thee for you no matter what, besties forever!

-Unicorns

Riddle for the day:

What is the friendliest school of all?

Diana-

I am using my baby, Kerby. My new motorcycle!!!!

You know the minute I saw this, I knew it was born to be for me. Sigh...

Now, Now....

I am using my baby, Kerby, to school. I felt the wind rush past me, you know usually I don't use helmet, but I do now.

It is such a bore? Right?

While driving I will just think to myself. Ok....One question... Am I going mental?

Suppose not.... Well today's the first day of school, but more likely not really.

Miami High is a typical school with unusual students.

By unusual I meant the Jocks, Bitches, Nerd, Math Whizzs....

That is different and total cliche. I know right?

Driving behind me is all of my friends. But not all, cause Nick and Nicky is coming soon, I heard they are stuck on the plane. ( remember Nick, he is the one in the airplane? Duhhhh? So he has a twin sister, Nicky, who is a singer.)

Okay, time to explain about my baby, Kerby.

He is color "red." My Favorite, cause you know Black is cool but I favor red. I mean seriously, black is total Goth. ( Not to offend anyone.")

But I sprayed it with little spray paint, little decorations that are cute to me.

-In school-

Here, now, I parked my "Kerby." I heard whispers about me and my group. This time, we demand respect. With our eyes in front of us, not looking anywhere.

If you where someone else, you will think we are not nervous. But I know my group well enough to know they are nervous as like... Who knows what!

I am even nervous, too! Hey, I am coming back to my old school, where I was a nerd???? Remember? Well, this is different and about to change.

I hear whisper like," who is that, girl!" Or " Wow, look at them, they are so hot!!!"

I just smirked at them.

But then I heard another comment from a familiar voice, which I tended to tense up," Oh, you think she is pretty, She is just a ugly bitch!"

Bethany...

I paused and looked at her with eyebrows raised. Inside I was nervous, cause I was facing my number 1 enemy! My friends stopped and surrounded my back and looked at Bethany.

Bethany sawed me and glared at me, with smirk. In highschool, eye contact with higher ups is challenge.

Diana, look at her in the eye, look confident! Show her who's the boss!

I looked at her with a confident smirk and held confident. I saw she was confused and the same time angry.

Bethany gasped in recognition, well she recognized me.

" Diana!" She said, surprised.

I replied, dryly with exaggerating hand movements ," Finally, recognized me?"

She started stuttering," H-hhow?"

I smiled and winked at her before walking away with my friends in my footsteps," Oh Honey, I have people, Bethany. Or should I say.... Rebecca?"

________________________

Dedicated to my voters and friends: LauraNito and Shelbyloftus!!!!

Thank you, guys for voting!!!!

I updated soon cause LauraNito and Shelbyloftus voted for me!!!!

If you are silent reader, don't be afraid to vote. Remember I don't bite! *Wink*

Comment
Vote
Follow

- Unicorns