Part 2 - Capture

When the Autumn touched down, the crash hit HARD. Some of the chairs broke, Floyd stumbled a bit when the chair he had broke, and overall the crash shook a LOT of them up. It was hard for them to stay on their feet besides him, but as everyone forced themselves back to their feet, Floyd did a quick check. One or two Marines had Minor Concussions but for the most part, the chairs and safety gear had done their jobs, most of them being just a little Disoriented.

Floyd approached the captain, helping him to his feet "Are you ok sir?"

Keyes stood and looked at his men, then at Floyd "Im fine Chief. Don't worry about it."

Floyd tilted his head a little "Im not a Master Chief, nor am I John sir."

Keyes chuckled. "I know. You are Senior Chief Petty officer Floyd 181, correct? Well the word Chief is still in your rank. Even if you are a step below him, your still more than enough to help us. Lets set up a perimeter in the Hanger Spartan, no doubt they are coming for us."

Not long later, the Marines, Captain and Floyd had set up makeshift barricades, mounted weapons and had sufficient ammo to make a stand. They knew Chief was Likely coming to assist, they just hoped to buy time till he showed up so they could assemble all their forces, and maybe hold till the UNSC arrived. Just like the Captain predicted, the Covenant sent forces towards them, entering by the Hanger. The fight began, Floyd staying behind cover and trying his damnedest to support everyone. Inevitably, it was a futile effort. Even he knew this probably wouldn't work. But it didn't mean he wasn't about to try.

Legions upon legions of covenant entered, all firing upon them as they held their own as best as possible. Floyd cut through many of them himself, and with support of Marines, they could handle any Infantry that came their way. Floyd moved a little forward, using a box as cover as he emptied his mag Into an elite. Switching to his Magnum due to not having the time to reload, he head shotted some grunts before finally getting a second to hide behind the box. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see that an elite was slowly trying to move around the side of them stealthily to get past their barricades and weapons. Without wasting a second he put his hands through the metal box and tore a large, sharp chunk out and threw it like a Frisbee, as it divided the Elite in half. Finally done reloading, he turned around the corner to see the Covenant had dropped in Hunters. Moving quickly he slid under one and fired a round into its back, shoving a grenade into the other's neck. His last grenade. With both of the hunters immobilized he turned to check on the Captain. Bad move. He took his eyes off the enemy to do this, causing a charged plasma shot to immediately smash into his side, breaking his shield immediately. When he turned, it was already to late. Elites had gotten behind the barricades and were forcing a surrender and before he could stop them, a sanghelli fist made its way into his face, knocking him unconscious.