#8. She became paralyzed?? 💔

___________

👀💔🥀

Vyom was sacred as hell !! Her eyes were barely open, and her body was lifeless soon the ambulance come and Vyom took her to the hospital...

Everyone was at the hospital, Vyom was impatiently waiting for the operation to end!! there was a huge crowd of paprazzi, and normal people outside the hospital all were waiting for a news of Karishma and on every social media platform Karishma's accident news were going on. All were praying for her well being. After 3 burdensome hours operation finally ended and the doctor came out, everyone rushes to the doctor...

'Pa-patient out of da-danger hai p-par....' Doctor said while stammering and from his voice it was cleared that he was scared

'Par kiya doctor??' Haseena asked trying to control her tears as if she will burst out who will take care of others..

'Doctor! Saaf saaf kahiye Kya hua hai?' Vyom questioned him..

'Umm wo....' doctor tries to say..

'Kya kab se hmm hmm kr rhe ho aap?? Sab log kuch pouch rhe hai na ? Aaj ke date me jawab dena hai ya nhi??' Santu yell angerly and take a step towards the doctor haseena hold her and patted her back trying to calm her down...

Doctor was already scared and he got scared more after seeing how worried and concerned everyone is for Karishma, he clearly remember the scene when Anubhav was admit there and how karishma came and beat the man who has fired a bullet on Anubhav. Though, he was a criminal and he is not but still he is scared to his core...

'Unko spinal cord injury hui hai Jiski wajha se unki kaafi nerves damage hui hai aur unki lower limbs paralyzed hogyi hai I'm sorry to say she may never walk again...' He said in one breath and runs from there..

Everyone was shocked at the moment!! Tears were rolling from everyone's eyes, they were unable to believe what they had heard meanwhile, a reporter heard this news and he runs to tell his team members...

Vyom was frozen at his spot he absolutely know Karishma got into this accident while saving him,
He was blaming himself for all this..!!!
Santu was crying miserably haseena hugged her..

'Shhh Santu ye doc aise hi bol rha hai hamari gudiya thk-thk ho jaye gi tum mat ro!!' Haseena said in a cracking voice and santu nodded while crying

Pushpa ji and cheetah tries to console Anubhav but they too ended up crying, Haseena sees Vyom he was still standing at same spot haseena placed her hand on his shoulder and he looked at her..

'Ye..ye sab meri waj-wajha se hua hai !!' Vyom stated

'Aa-aapki wajah se kese??' Haseena asked, Vyom explained her everything..

'Ye aapki wajah se na-nhi hua hai !! Aap apne aa-aap ko doshi ma-mat Mano!!' Haseena tries to say at normal tone but in the end her voice cracked...

Some police officer came there to talk about all this. And after sometime a nurse came and informed them that karishma has gained consciousnesses everyone felt a relieved that she finally wakes up slowly everyone goes inside..

Karishma looked at everyone and her lips curved into a smile,

'Gudiya thk ho aap??' Haseena asked

'ji thk hai' Karishma said with a smile

'Aapko pata hai me itna dar gyi thi' Santu said in a cracking voice and again started crying

'Aree Santu shant....hu..hum thk hai ab ' Karishma said

'Aapko to hamesha apni bahaduri dikhani hoti hai na??' Pushpaji asked and Karishma chuckled softly

'Ammaa..!! Issme bahaduri wala baat nhi hai hum apni jaan hi bacha rhe the!!' Karishma said looking at Vyom while he was trying to hard to not look at her

'Mtlb?' Anubhav asked

'Umm ku-kuch nhi !!' Karishma said

'Maddam sach me itna dar gaye the hum log !!' Cheetah said wiping his tears

'Aree kitna emotional drama ?? Thk hai hum eik dum' Karishma said and she call Pushapaji near her

'Kya hua karishma jii??' Pushapaji whispered

'Aapke lalla ko ka hua??' Karishma whispered back

'Wo....umm'

'Ammaa kahiye'

'Lalla ko lagta hai ke...aapka accident usski wajah se hua hai aur ye Sach bhi hai agar wo deyhan deta to ye nhi hota!!' Pushapaji said

'Umm wese aap log itne udaas kahe lag rhe ho ??' Karishma asked with a confused face..

'Karishma!!' Tumne kiu bachaya mujhay?? Tumhe nhi bachana chahiye tha mujhe' Vyom asked and came lil closer to her..

'Uffooo!! Hume uss waqt jo samjhe me aaya wo kr liya itna Kya sochna ab? Wese bhi Hume to Kuch hua nhi hai to bas na chill!!' Karishma said..

Everyone was looking at her face blankly thinking how will they tell her about paralyses...

Karishma tries to sit but she was unable too haseena was sitting beside her..

'Dii humko bethna hai par humse baitah hi nhi ja rha!!' Karishma said and again tries to sit but she felt she was not able to able to apply much force on her legs she was feeling numb on her lower part...

'Hume kuch feel nhi ho rha hai di apne pau me!! bhut ajeeb lag rha hai Kya hua hai humko??'

Haseena looked at everyone and they nodded haseena was not ready to tell her now but she was asking this continuosly.

Karishma saw everyone's face all were crying silently and not looking at her..

'Aa-aap log hum sab se kucho chupa rhe ho na??? HUM KIU NHI HIL PA RHE HAII???' KOI KUCH BOL KIU NHI RHA HAI?? HUMKO KA HUA HAI??' Karishma yell and started crying...

'Gudiya shant ho Jao' Haseena said tries to control her tears but couldn't

'Ahhh!! Koi kuch kiu nhi bata rha Hume?? Humko dar lag rha hai koi Kuch to Kaho!!'

'Aapke pa-pau para-paralyzed hogye hai !!' Haseena said while karishma's eyes widened

'YE...YE KYA KEH RHI HO AAP?? YE SACH NHI HO SKTA !! HU-HUM THK TO HO JAYE GE NA??' Tears started sliding through her eyes,

Everyone was quite and it was making her frustrate more now she was crying deliriously she started hitting her legs but she didn't feel any pain she became out of control and tries to get out of bed, haseena was trying to hold her but she push her away.

Vyom's goes towards her and hold her shoulders tightly and hugged her, she was sobbing hard !!! Her painful cries were echoing in the whole room !! All were crying silently, Haseena covers her mouth to hide her sobs everyone was trying to stay strong just for karishma...

Santu's state was getting worse, Karishma's screams were echoing in her mind and suddenly she became unconscious..

Next morning ~~

Karishma was sleeping and everyone was beside her suddenly the hospital gate got burst open reveling karishma's father. Haseena and santu runs in his arms and cries their heart out...

🌸🌸🌸.........................................................

I hope you all liked this part and if you do then plz tell me in the comments...
👉👈 they keep me motivated to update more often!!! 😻

Next part will be updated soon!!! 🤧

Till then byeee takee caree 💘

🌸🌸🌸.........................................................

 ຮίʂⱦ℮𝔯ʂ ℓō𝔳℮ ~ "𝒦𝒶𝓇𝓮𝓮𝓃𝒶𝓉𝓸𝓼𝓱"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें