#12. Maggie date ❤️🍜

///

'YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM HER!'
KS dad scowled..

'Papa...Kya khussur-phussur kr rhe ho aap dono 🤔 hmm' Santu questioned wiggling her brows teasingly...

'Haha kuch nhi bas papa ji mujhay bata rhe the ke me apni wife karishma ke pass rahu aur usse bhut Pyaar kru ! Haina papa ji?' Vyom asked and KS dad nodded trying to control his anger..

Ks knew something odd is going on between them and she thought to ask it later she definitely not wants VS to suffer because of her...

After a sometime, Karishma was feeling tired she was continuosly yawning, VS saw her and came towards her and said in a most sweet and calm tone 'Thak gayi hai aap?'

She nodded innocently..

He picked her in his arms carefully, everyone was adoring the couple but KS father was burning in anger that how can he touch his princess like that?

'Ahmm ahmm' He fake coughed and vyom turned towards him..

He said 'Dawa le lijiye ga kahsi bhut ho rhi hai aaj kal aapko'

With that he left taking KS in her room, everyone also left to their room to sleep, but KS father was still in the living room, because half an hour passed but still VS didn't came downstairs so he decided to go in KS room to check on them..

The door was locked, he sighed trying to control his anger and then he started banging the door..
Few seconds later, VS opens the door KS father pushed him and went inside and saw KS sitting on the bed..

She halted and stated 'Papa..aap?'

'Gudiya ! Soyi nhi aap abhi tak ? Aur vyom yaha kya kr rha hai?' KS father questioned side eyeing VS

Vyoshma glanced at each other and KS said 'Papaaa!! Vyom ji...hamare husband hai to wo hamare sath gi rhe ge na 👉👈'

VS cheeks and ears turned slightly red, he felt a unknown sensation in his heart the feeling was very new to him..

'Nhi aap hamare sath hamare room me rhe gi !' KS father exclaimed and without listening to her he brought her wheelchair near the bed..

KS glanced at the wheelchair then back at her father her eyes become teary and she mumbled 'Hume nhi bethna isspe..ye...ye hume baar baar ehsaas dila ti hai ke hum disabled hai !! H-hum kuch nhi kr skte hai khud se'

Vyom was about to go towards her to console her but her father came in between and he sat beside her putting her head on his chest and soothe it with love. When she got calm he grunted

'Thk hai phir vyom niklo *KS looked at him he mentally slapped himself and continued*
M-mtlb ke jao yaha se me apni gudiya ke pas rhu ha aaj'

'Par papa' Karishma tries to say anything but VS turned around to leave but then he looked back..

He chattered 'Papa ji, Karishma ki medicines uss drawer me hai aur__'

'Me khud dekh lu ga' KS father stated forcing a smile

VS nodded and left the room, KS felt quite hurt because she wanted to stay with VS, her father sat next to her

'Aao aaj hum log movie dekh te hai!'

'Ahh ji thk hai ' Karishma said and his father played a movie , both started watching it and her father was the only one who was enjoying the movie..

Meanwhile, her mind was stuck at VS so many thoughts were roaming in her mind that he might be feeling uncomfortable because this whole environment were different for him, and the way her father was treating him is not fair he is doing so many things for her and no one is appreciating him..

 ຮίʂⱦ℮𝔯ʂ ℓō𝔳℮ ~ "𝒦𝒶𝓇𝓮𝓮𝓃𝒶𝓉𝓸𝓼𝓱"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें