#13. Karishma's confession? ❤️

///

Few days passed, KS's father behavior was still the same for VS and he is not ready to accept him as karishma's husband..

Everyone was noticing that something is not fine between VS and Karishma's father but no one dared to ask anything..

Meanwhile, Karishma was falling more and more for VS, they are getting more comfortable with each other doing pranks etc..

Vyom was doings all this to make KS happy and forget about the fact that she is disabled, but she was thinking that he is falling for her or he too love her..

In the morning, Everyone was sitting on the dinning table waiting for Vyoshma to come so that they can start having their breakfast..

'Hum dekh ke ate hai abhi tak hamari gudiya ayi kiu nhi' KS dad stated and stood up and went upstairs .

'Uffff papa bechare love birds ko akela chor te hi nhi hai' Santu frowned..

'Love birds kon santu ji 🤔' Cheetah asked

'Vyom bhai aur karu di aur kon🤧?' Santu answered..

'Wo log koi love birds wagera nhi hai..!! zabardasti ka rishta bana hua hai bas' Pushapaji exclaimed rolling her eyes...

'Areee aap maniye na maniye wo log love birds ha mtlb pyaar krte hai eik dusre se' Haseena said smiling and santu showed her thumbs up..

'Kyaa haseena ji insaan hai wo log aap birds keh rhi hai 🤦...!!' Anubhav stated with a weird face.

'Hey Bhagwan Anu ka kre hum aapkaaa!' Haseena screech

'Ahhhh chilaiye to mat hamare kaan ke parde phat jaye ge' Anubhav said making a crying face..

Santu laugh seeing his face and he frowned..

'Aree papa vyom bhai aur gudiya kaha hai?' Haseena asked as she saw him coming downstairs..

'W-wo..wo aarhe hai' KS father said and he sat on the chair avoiding eye contact with everyone...

Meanwhile they were confused that why he is behaving like this..

'Kyaa hua papa!!' Santu asked clinging into his arm..

'K-kuch nhi' He said and looked away..

Just then the love birds came downstairs, vyom was holding KS in his arm securely..

'Ooooohhhoooo🙈🙀' Santu and haseena cheered making KS glared at them..

VS cheeks were turning red with a hue of pink, KS giggle internally seeing his red face. Meanwhile, he glanced at KS's father but he was not looking at them which is not normal he was confused why he didn't glared at him, he shrugged his thoughts and make KS sit on the wheelchair and he also sit beside her..

Everyone started having their breakfast while talking, but still but KS father was still quite..

'Papaaaa jii' KS called him sweetly and he immediately looked at her..

'Aap naraz ho humse🤧?' She asked

'Nhi gudiya hum kiu naraz hoge?' He stood up and went towards her..

KS looked at him with puppy eyes and hugged him tightly..

'Pakka na aap naraz nhi ho humse' KS again asked and he sweetly planted a kiss on her forehead and said

'Hum apse kabhi naraz nhi ho skte'

Karishma smiled whole-heartedly, he smiled back and after a while he left..

 ຮίʂⱦ℮𝔯ʂ ℓō𝔳℮ ~ "𝒦𝒶𝓇𝓮𝓮𝓃𝒶𝓉𝓸𝓼𝓱"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें