#9. Nightmare 🥺 ✨

Next morning ~~

Karishma was sleeping and everyone was beside her suddenly the hospital gate got burst open revealing karishma's father. Haseena and santu runs in his arms and cries their heart out...

Karishma also get awake her father sees her and he wanted to go towards her but haseena and santu was hugging him so tight so he couldn't, meanwhile Karishma felt so devasted that she can't stand up and goes towards him it's just the beginning and she was feeling so left out, her father came towards her and sits beside her she immediately hugged him and cried her heart out. He father was just saying comforting words to her and she felt little relax..

Few days passed, Karishma got discharged..

She was in her room sitting on the bed she wanted to go out of here sits with everyone like she used to but she can't by herself she calls the maid and tell her to take her out but she refused and said she is busy Karishma got angry but she kept quite after a while Haseena came in her room while karishma was just looking at her while she didn't even glanced at her. Haseena opens her wardrobe and take out some files from there..

'Noor di??' Karishma said in a low voice, she just hummed..

'Ye-ye files aap kaha Leke ja rhi hai??' Karishma asked.

'Hum jaha bhi Leke jaye aapko Kya??' Haseena said mocking.

'Nh-nhi Hume Kuch nhi hai wo umm hamari medicine kahtam hogyi hai to aap la degi humko__' Karishma said..

'Oh plz hume order mat dijiye!!' Haseena said rolling her eyes..

'Hum order nhi de rhe hai..!! Hum bas itna keh rhe hai ke hamari medicine la dijiye bas' Karishma said calmly..

'Hum medicine nhi lake dege!! Pata bhi hai Kitni expensive hai wo medicine hi kahni hai to Khud utho paise kamao phir kah lo medicine!!' Haseena said

'H-hum kaise uthe di ?' Karishma said in the verge of crying..

'Wah Bhai wah jab apko pata ha aap nhi uth skti to phir faida medicine Lene ka?? Aur ye baat aap zehan nasheen kr lijiye ke aap kabhi bhi nhi uth Pao gi!!' Haseena said almost yelling..

Karishma looked down trying to hide her tears which were flowing uncontrollably...

Just then Santu and her Ammi came in...

'Huhh di aapko to iss baat ka shukar guzar hona chahiye ke hum log aap ko iss Ghar me rkh rhe hai!!' Santu said

Karishma looked at her surprisingly thinking she is the same Santu who used to be so caring and possessive about her..

'Santu hum to kabhi kabhi soch te hai ke karishma itne bade accident se Bach kese gyi aur kiu?' Haseena said..

'Aapko pata bhi hai aap Kya Keh rhi hai??' Karishma asked and her voice was shattered..

'karishma!!! Hamari beti se aise baat krne ki himmat kese hui???' Ammi asked glaring at her..

Karishma was about to say something but Santu goes towards her and gave her a tight slap Karishma got completely frozen, tears got bursted from her eyes and she just want to disappear from here and she sees santu raising her hand to hit her once more...

She screamed loudly......

And waked up panicking as hell!! She was crying so hard, everyone in the room came towards her and tries to calm her down she was getting scared from haseena and santu until she realized that it was a dream...

She hugged her dad tightly and hides her face in his arms..

'Gudiya!! Mera bacha kya hua??' Her father asked worried and concerned clearly visible in his voice..

 ຮίʂⱦ℮𝔯ʂ ℓō𝔳℮ ~ "𝒦𝒶𝓇𝓮𝓮𝓃𝒶𝓉𝓸𝓼𝓱"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें