Lust (smut)

I woke up in a cold sweat. Once i had opened my eyes, I saw Negan looking down at me with a hint of worry.

"You okay, doll?" he asked. I looked around the room.

"I-I. Yea, yeah I'm fine." I responded. I sat up and he sat beside me.

"You can talk to me. I know you probably don't think you can but i'm here for you." Negan told me. I looked at him and let out a sigh.

"Just a bad dream, I guess. It was something to do with my past- my family." I confessed. Tears began to form in my eyes and he wrapped his arms around me. He rubbed my back affectionately. I was no longer silently crying, I was sobbing.

"It's okay, y/n. It's okay. I'm here." He comforted me. I tried to stop the tears from coming as he rubbed my back in order to comfort me.

"What do you need?" He asked.

"I-I..." I wasn't sure what it was it took me a few seconds to give him a full answer, "I want... I want you to promise me something." I pulled myself off of him and he looked at me in confusion. "I want you to promise that you'll never leave me. No matter what happens between you and Rick, I want to know that you'll always be here for me just like you are now." I worded.

He looked at me with his generous brown eyes. I was getting nervous. He then gave me a genuine smile before locking his lips onto mine, passionately. I shut my eyes. Negan placed his hand on my lower back. Using the other hand he ran his fingers through my hair.

After a short moment, he pulled himself away from me.

"I promise, y/n. Listen, as soon as this thing with Rick is over, I need to talk to you about something. For now, just stay safe.- Whatever side you choose, I'll be waiting." He stated. I nod at him before kissing him just like before.

~An hour later~

I woke up after falling asleep in Negan's arms. My eyes still felt heavy so it was an effort to keep them open. I attempted to get up in order to stretch but something was holding me back. I turned my body to see what it was when I saw Negan peacefully sleeping under me. He had his arms wrapped around me tightly- locking me in place. I attempted to break free from his loving grasp but failed and gave up almost instantly. I let my body settle back down and shut my eyes as there was nothing else I could possibly do right now.

About five minutes later, I felt Negan slightly move beneath me. 

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Mhm, just got a cramp." he replied. His voice was slightly raspy, probably due to the fact he had just woken up. I pulled myself off of him. Negan sat up and wiped his eyes. 

"Come here." He said while patting his lap. I got up and placed myself on him. He gripped my thigh and I placed my arms on his shoulders. He glared into my e/c eyes and I glared into his. 

A few seconds passed before he locked his lips on mine. I shifted my body, I was now straddling his legs. I kept one of my arms on his shoulder but moved the other on his chest. His hands made their way down to my lower back. He let me push him back on the couch. Our lips finally left each other but I could sense the hunger and desire. He began to lift my shirt above my head before throwing it on the floor. I took his shirt off while he ran his fingers through my hair. 

"You are so beautiful, doll." He said with a proud look on his face. I giggled.

"Thanks, handsome." I vocalised.

He began to unbuckle his belt beneath me. I took off my pants and began to kiss his neck. He gripped my waist, his head fell back in pleasure. He threw me to the side and climbed on top of me before moving my underwear to the side. I giggled.

He smirked at me and held one of my breasts in his hand. He leaned forward and began to caress my neck, slowly moving down my body to my stomach. My breathing became heavy as my lust began to grow.

Finally, he slipped in one finger and moved it back and forth making me turn into a moaning mess. I placed my hands firmly on his shoulders while I squirmed under him, due to the pleasure. As I began to reach my climax, he pulled away from me. I looked at him in disappointment.

He pulled my legs further apart. I glared at him, he glared back. He pulled his pants down and began to tease me. 

"All that just for me?" He drooled, with that same smirk on his face. I nodded back at him.

He finally pushed himself inside of me. We both let out a sigh of pleasure. He leaned forward and bit my ear before letting a slight moan out. He began to speed up. I was getting tighter around him and it was obvious he wanted us both to finish at the same time. 

As the speed increased, my moans became louder. He placed a hand on my mouth trying to block them out. His breathing became faster and his moans grew louder as he began to reach his climax. 

We both let out a moan, before I finished around him and he finished on my stomach.

Our breathing began to steady. Negan grabbed a cloth and wiped me down, clearing any evidence of what just happened. He wrapped me up in a blanket and let me lay on him. Negan placed his head on mine and let out a sigh. 

"Are you okay?" I asked. 

"yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He responded. I looked at him and smiled, he smiled back.

"Please try to figure this out with Rick." I said. 

He looked at me with sad eyes before responding, "I'll try. Of course I will." 

I let myself sink in his arms. Even though I had just slept, I was incredibly tired. I let my eyes shut, allowing myself to drift into a deep sleep.