Chapter 9.

A/N: There isn't many more chapter's left. I hope you have enjoyed the story so far, please Comment and tell me what you think.

TW: MENTIONS OF TORTURE AND RAPE

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

5 Years Later.

Life for Hermione became more hectic after having Orion, looking after two children was hard as she was doing it alone as Draco was almost constantly on missions and Hermione quickly started to realise that there must be something happening to cause all of the missions to happen. She hoped that people were trying to fight this life, wishing they were succeeding.

With Draco away Lucius had come back to torment her, anything and everything set him off and it always ended with the same result, beating and rape. Hermione quickly learned that when he thought she might be pregnant he stopped so she started trying harder to ge pregnant and 2 years after Orion's birth, Hermione had Draco's second child, another boy called Perseus Atlas, he was currently 3 years old but was the least boisterous of his brothers.

During the 5 years most of her friends had given birth to more children. Pansy had had a daughter 5 months after Orion had been born, she was called Ruby Florence Parkinson and had a son called Thaddeus William Parkinson who was 3 years old like Perseus. Luna had given birth to twin boys, Lorcan Reed and Lysander Oak Nott who were two years old. Astoria had a son called Sterling Ivor Greengrass who was a year old and finally Ginny had given birth to twin girls Caroline Olivia and Cecilia Amanda Zabini who was also 3 years old.

Despite going on so many missions Draco and Hermione had become closer and so had their feelings for each other, both of them felt the same but didn't want to reveal it to the other.

...

Hermione wakes up to Orion jumping on her, she sighs but opens her eyes and smiles at her 5 year old. "Mummy time to get up." Orion says playfully as he continues to bounce on the bed, Hermione pulls him to her and kisses his forehead. "Yes I suppose it is." Hermione says with a smile before getting out of bed, Orion jumps off the bed and grabs her hand as they walk to his and Scorpius' shared room.

Scorpius hadn't gotten a lot from Hermione in the looks department but he had taken her intelligence and passion for reading, at only 6 years old he was reading older children's book without his parents help, which is what Hermione found him doing when she enters the room. "Time for breakfast." Hermione calls to her oldest son, who looks up from his book with a frown. "Just one more page please, Mummy." Scorpius pleads with his silver puppy dog eyes, Hermione laughs softly.

"You can continue after breakfast." Hermione tells her son, who sigh but puts his book down and walks over to his mother. "Could you take your brother to the kitchen, while I wake up Percy?" Hermione asks her son, who groans but does as she says.

Hermione enters the next room and wakes up Perseus, she carries him on her hip to the kitchen, where she hears the boys talking to someone. "Who are you talking to?" Hermione asks as she enters the kitchen before freezing as she finds Lucius talking to them, Hermione becomes enraged but hides it from her children, she places Perseus in his high chair and walks over to Scorpius and Orion and pulls them away from Lucius.

"What are you doing here?" Hermione asks angrily, knowing he won't do anything to her in the view of the children she talk to him how she wishes she always could. "I was summoning, The Help." Lucius says snidely, with a look of taunting. "Leave this room." Hermione tells Lucius coldly. The kitchen house-elves start to serve the boys their breakfast. "Am I not allowed to talk to my Grandchildren?" Lucius says with a malicious look, which stops Hermione in her tracks.