Chapter 10.

A/N: I'm Back!

TRIGGER WARNING!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Next Morning.

After Draco left, Hermione was comforted by Andromeda and then with her help had a bath and for the first time in months got a proper meal. Hermione slept on and off throughout the night, waking from nightmares of something happening to Draco but she was so exhausted she fell back to sleep quickly. Andromeda wakes her for breakfast and she heads downstairs with her daughter in her arms.

"Is that your baby?" Teddy asks from across the table, Hermione smiles at him. "Yes she is, would you like to meet her?" Hermione asks Teddy, who smiles widely and jumps off his chair and walks over to Hermione and peers at the newborn. "She's very small." Teddy says with a smile. "Yes she is, so be careful Teddy." Andromeda tells Teddy who carefully touches the baby's cheek with his finger.

"Does she have a name?" Teddy asks looking up at Hermione as the baby coos softly. "Not yet but she will soon." Hermione says softly as she watches Teddy interact with her daughter. "Can I choose her name?" Teddy asks excitedly, Hermione laughs softly. "You can help me decide on one." Hermione says and Teddy smiles at her answer. An hour later, Hermione laughs as Teddy suggests another name, suddenly a patterned knocking is heard from the door.

"Teddy, go to your room." Andromeda tells Teddy who doesn't complain at her request and runs up the stairs. "You better stay here, just to be safe." Andromeda tells Hermione who nods as Andromeda walks out of the room and into the hallway where the door is, she unlocks it with a spell and opens it slightly. "Draco, what are you doing with these children?" Andromeda asks with a shocked voice. "Hermione wanted to bring them, they are Bellatrix's children." Draco explains, Andromeda sighs.

"I'm not having her children in my home." Andromeda says with a hint of anger in her voice. "Auntie they are innocent, Rodolphus will hurt them, maybe worse when he finds out Hermione is gone." Draco says, Andromeda takes a deep breath. "Oh alright then." Andromeda says before she opens the door and lets them all in. Once in the room, the blond child notices Hermione instantly.

"Hermy!" Leo exclaims loudly before running to hug her waist. "Hermy?" Draco asks with a smirk, Hermione playfully glares at him. "Leo, Titania are you okay?" Hermione asks the children, Titania seems nervous of the woman, she has only met Hermione a few times over the years. Leo on the other hand had basically pushes into Hermione's face, a punishment from Bellatrix, her way of showing what she knows about Leo's true parentage.

Once Leo was old enough to speak he tried to say her name but couldn't so she suggested Hermy, Bellatrix didn't know as she called Hermione, Mudblood around him but he never seemed to realise who she was talking about. "Where's our Mum?" Titania asks in a small voice, Hermione looks at Draco and Andromeda who look nervous. "I'm afraid your Mum has passed away." Hermione says softly, the children don't react. "You mean she's dead?" Leo asks, Hermione is surprised at his obvious intelligence.

"Yes." Hermione says with a sad look, Leo and Titania look at each other. "Good." Titania says, the adults look surprised at her reaction. "You're not sad about your Mum?" Draco asks with a confused look on his face. "Mum and Dad hurt us a lot, they told us we were bad and that we should be punished. Mum also said that I was going to be the bald man's heir but I'm not sure what that means." Titania tells the group of adult who gasp is horror, Hermione can feel the anger in her veins as she hears that Bellatrix had been hurting her son but it was almost worse to hear that she had hurt her own daughter.