Chapter 11.

A/N: Only two Chapter's left. I hope you like this story.

This is how I imagine what Hermione looks like by the end of the chapter, i know it's from Deathly Hallows Pt 2, just imagine she's wearing different clothes.

WARNING: Character Death!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They continue to sit in a comfortable silence until Draco removes his head from hers, she lifts her head to look at him. "I can stay for tonight but I'll have to leave in the morning." Draco says, Hermione gives him a small smile. Draco notices a strand of hair falling in her face so he takes it and places it behind her ear before cupping her face softly, she rubs her cheek against his palm before he gently pulls her face closer to his before softly kissing her on the lips, she quickly kisses him back.

They start kissing fervently as Draco pushes her down softly into a laying position on the bed as she lays down, she pulls Draco down with her, her arms go around his neck. They lay kissing for a while until he pulls away and a moment of agreement run through their minds and they decided to take it to the next step, Draco takes off his top swiftly and Hermione can't help but look at his toned upper body with awe.

Draco watches Hermione slowly undress with a look of amazement, he becomes breathless as he watches her, a small smile on his lips. Everything seems to slow down for Hermione, while the bliss of it all blurs all her mind, the gentle touches of Draco across her skin stays in her mind more than the love making itself, she finds herself thinking that they fit together perfectly, like to puzzle pieces fitting together.

...

After a long and blissful night Hermione wakes up in the arms of Draco, her heart feels full. She watches as he sleeps contentedly with a look of piece on his face, she listens to his soft breathing, which eventually helps her drift off back to sleep.

...

It's Ophelia cooing that wakes her up the next time, Hermione opens her eyes slowly, she feels that the bed is empty and her heart almost drops until she turns over and sees Draco tending to Ophelia, who is cooing in his arms. Hermione can't help but smile at the sight of Draco topless holding her daughter. Draco turn to face Hermione before he places the baby back into her crib and walking back over to the bed, he bends down and places a soft kiss on her lips before he sits down.

"She started fussing so I gave her a bottle." Draco says quietly. "What time is it?" Hermione asks tiredly. "It's 8am." Draco says, Hermione hums in response. "I'll need to go soon." Draco says with a slight frown, Hermione sighs. "I wish you could stay." Hermione says with a frown, Draco gives a sad smile. "Me too." Draco says before he kisses her again. Hermione knew that maybe this was the right time to reveal her feelings for Draco but she couldn't get the words to form in her mouth and so she kissed him deeply and watched him leave her room because she couldn't bare to watch as he disapparates away.

2 Months Later.

It was a normal day as far a Hermione could tell, despite the fact that it had been officially 10 years since The War had ended, Harry had died, Teddy's parents had died, Fred had died and Hermione's hope of winning had died.

...

Hermione finishes putting the washing away when she hears a loud knock at the door, she hears Andromeda go to the door before walking into the sitting room. Hermione walks into the sitting room and finds Andromeda standing looking at some parchment, Hermione raises her eyebrows before Andromeda notices her and shows her the piece of paper. "It's time? What does that mean?" Hermione asks, Andromeda looks nervous.