Chapter five

╔.★. .═════════════╗

Chapter five: Christmas
day!

╚ ═════════════. .★.╝

Hey everyone! Before this chapter begins I just want to say thank you so much for the support, it means a lot!

Second of all, I'd like to say I am continuing this fanfic after this chapter! One shots of their life after this, if you have any ideas please tell me, I'd love to hear

Lastly, I hope you enjoy!!

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

I opened my eyes and sat up quicker than I had ever done before. I was back in the room I stayed in Scrooge's house, was it all just a dream? It had to be, there was no possible way the whole of last night was real? Could it? Mr. Scrooge smiling? Promising to change his way?

Oh and all the ghost stuff was crazy, I guess.

I sat up and glanced at the clock in the room's corner. It was nine in the morning; Crap, I was supposed to be out long ago! I pulled myself out of the bed, combing my hair with my fingers before rushing out of the door.

I bumped into something without watching where I was going. When I looked up, Mr. Scrooge was looking down at me with an eyebrow raised, I smiled shyly, "Oh, Mr. Scrooge, Sir! I'm so sorry, I overslept. I'll be out of your way."

"Y/n!" Scrooge laughed, he embraced me into a hug, I was completely taken aback before hugging him too.

"It... It wasn't a dream then?" I laughed, letting go of him, "Are you okay? That was a ghastly fall," I crouched down to pet Prudence who was just as excited as her owner.

"Better than ever." He smiled warmly gazing into my eyes, "What time is it?" He asked, pulling out his pocket watch, he looked down at the words on the other side, "I'm glad Isabel found the happiness she deserved."

"Ah, I am sorry about that, Sir." I replied, "She was a wonderful woman."

"Don't fret about that, my dear." Scrooge answered, cupping the side of my face with his hand, "I am so happy she found her happiness, honestly. But I was wondering..." He grinned, "If you could help me find mine?"

"Of course Ebenezer," I replied, placing my hand on his hand that was on my face.

"Let me start with this." Scrooge bent down and placed a kiss on my lips softly, "The second you walked into my shop, I knew there was something about you that was different. So carefree, generous, and warm. Everyone loves you, and at some point, I fell for you too. You are my happiness, darling."

My eyes filled up with tears as I wrapped my arms around his neck, "That is something I've wanted to hear for such a long time, Ebenezer." Scrooge put his hand on the back of my head, sighing happily. "Now, let's make this right."

"Let's." Scrooge let go of me, "We have so much to do! But where do we start!?"

"Well, how about we host a Christmas Dinner?" I suggest.

"Perfect!" Scrooge agreed, "I also need to forgive a lot of debts too..."

"How about you start the invitations, and I get all the gifts," I laughed at his excitement, and he began to run down the corridor to the stairs, "Ebenezer! First You need to change."