Sleepover pt 1

The picture above. my family got a new kitten! Her name is Artemis, she is 10 weeks old, a climber, full of mischief and so small and cute! Warning, the story is unproof read! Enjoy!

Bean out ->

—————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Sophie's imparter rang, as she flopped on her bed after throwing her satchel on the floor. It had been a hard day, and Sophie just wanted to  sleep. She clicked the button to receive the call and Biana's face popped up.

"Hi Sophie!" Biana smiled. "Fitz and I wanted to know if you would like to come over for a sleepover tonight!" 

"Of course she would!" Edaline exclaimed as her head popped into Sophie's room. 

"I'll be there!" Sophie said, trying to sound excited. 

"Great! Leap over whenever you are ready." Said Biana, as she clicked away, and the imparter went silent. 

"Ughhhh." Sophie groaned as she looked back at Edaline. " you realize you just signed me up for a makeover." Sophie asked Edalines smiling face. 

"Yup. And it sounds like you need to pack!" Edaline said before disappearing out the door. Sophie threw her stuff into the back pack at the foot of her bed. 

"Bye mom and dad!" Sophie yelled as she leaped to Everglen. The sparkling gates stood before her as Tam and Linh glittered into view. 

"Sophie!" Linh yelled as she tackle hugged her. Biana opened the gate and joined the hug. After letting Sophie breathe, Biana went over and gave Tam a hug, which he hugged her back, much to their surprise. Sophie noticed the pink on tam's cheeks as biana pulled away and joined linh, helping her and Sophie carry their things into the mansion. 

"We'll all be sleeping in here together if thats ok" biana Said as they put their stuff down in a big room with couches, carpet, a coffe table and the T.V Sophie had given alden one year.  

"This is great!" Sophie said. "Who all's coming?" She asked. 

"Marella, dex, you, tam, linh, keefe, and Fitz is already here." Sophie and linh didn't miss the way Biana flushed pink when she said tam's name, and they looked at each other. Luckily Keefe, Marella, and fitz arrived with dex close behind.

Sry its so short ya'll. I didn't know what else to write and i kind of felt like it was a good place to leave off. Thanks for reading!