Beach day

Hi people! This is a Tiana short story I hope you like it! Please comment and vote (only if you feel like it) enjoy! 

Bean out ->

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Biana pov 1st person

As Biana Vacker's car pulled up to the beach, she spotted a boy with city and silver bangs that she recognized. Tam had asked me out, and I had obviously said yes. 

"Thanks for driving me soph!" I said, getting out of the car. She had driven me because my parents didn't always trust me with a car. I had accidentally crashed my last 2. 

"Any time! Go get 'em tiger!" She said wiggling her eyebrows. 

"You going out with Keefe?" I asked her, wiggling my eyebrows back. She gave me the finger and started to back out of the parking lot. It was just light hearted playing though. I headed down to the beach to meet Tam. 

"Late again I see." He said walking to meet me. 

"It's not my fault traffic was bad." I reply. He raises an eyebrow. "Fine! I took awhile getting ready!" I huffed. He playfully rolled his eyes. "So, what do you have planned for us?"

"I figured we could play ping-pong on the water. I brought paddles and a ball."

"K. Is the water cold?" I asked, putting my stuff down.

"Nope!" Tam said tackling me into the water.

"Tam!" I shrieked, and clung on to my boyfriend for dear life.