"Princess"

Y/n has been at the beach for a week. They have developed a slight problem, Niragi is following them.. again.
After a while, Y/n grew to accept it, however many times he told Niragi, he would never understand that Y/n wasn't attracted.

"Niragi. Stop following me. I'm too gay for you."

"C'mon, Princess, come make love to me."

"I will hang you."

" Hey, you know you love me." He drawls almost purring the words as he leans against the wall.

" No. That is literally the opposite of how I feel, I don't want you. At all."

"Aw come on, just one time."

"One time is all I need to make a suicide note."

" Sassy, I like it."

Turning away, you walk, annoyed by Niragi. He never leaves you be, walking down the hall Niragi follows calling after you. Turning the corner, you spot a tall figure walking down the hall towards you. Moving forward quickly as Niragi turns the corner, he quiets at seeing "last boss".

"Hey, last boss, I was looking for you!" You excitedly say, your eyes saying more than your words. He looks between you and Niragi silently before moving closer to you. Grabbing your back he pulls you in making you quietly gasp. He holds you to his chest and whispers loud enough for Niragi to hear.

"I missed you. Come to my room tonight, I like having you in my arms."

You blush at this, knowing he's saying it to scare Niragi off, but you've longed to hear him say this to you. You shiver at his voice, it's hoarse and quiet but holds so much power over you, he doesn't speak much but when he does, you get butterflies.
Niragi glares for a second, but then smiles a weird smile," Finally getting some Last Boss? You need it." He stalks off around the corner leaving you and Samura alone.

"Uh, thanks Takatora. He was being pushy and I didn't have the energy to deal with him." You say scratching your neck and moving away from Samura.
You look up only to see Samura staring at you. You blush more at the eye contact, his hand resting on your shoulder stays put and you feel the heat from it warming you. You stare into his eyes, he looks uncertain, your eyes flick down to his lips lingering there for a moment before looking up again. His cheeks seem to redden, but that could be your imagination. He removes his hand from your shoulder, leaving it cold. His gaze softens for a second before he pats your head four times and looks away before walking off.

Your left there blushing. You pause.

' Was I going to kiss Takatora? Did I want too?'

Last boss Pov:
---------------------

I had been doing my mandatory rounds of patrolling the halls when I heard the one person I'd been thinking about.

" No. That is literally the opposite of how I feel, I don't want you. At all."

"Aw, c'mon, just one time!"

" One time is all I need to make a suicide note."

"Sassy, I like it."

The voices approach the corner I'm about to turn. When suddenly Y/n comes around looking at me, I feel my heart suddenly stop before resuming at a much faster pace. I wonder if I look okay, but I quickly push away the thoughts. They looks exhausted, I wait for them to speak.

" Hey, Last Boss, I was looking for you!" His voice sounds excited, but his eyes tell a different story. I look over at Niragi who's just turned the corner, he pauses, silently watching me. I look back at Y/n, I wonder if what I'm about to do will make him upset, but I go through with it anyway. I step closer to him and quickly pull him to my chest, my heart speeds up tenfold and I feel suddenly very conscious of the way I move.
I look at Niragi, a glare crosses my face, I can feel it but I don't fully understand why it is there.

I look down at Y/n, his face is buried in my chest and I can smell the scent of burning wood and cinnamon. It's comforting and warm, I want this to happen more.

"I missed you. Come to my room tonight, I like having you in my arms."

I say this easily, not really thinking about what I would say, but just saying the first words that I feel. I look down and can see the slightest bit of Y/n's face. It's redder than normal and I am immediately surprised, I wonder if she is sick or if she is embarrassed by my words. The idea that she liked the words I said crosses my mind before I push it away. She wouldn't have a reason to like it, she doesn't like me.

Niragi makes a sound and I'm brought back to reality, looking at him, I watch as he looks annoyed but then amused.

"Finally getting some Last Boss? You need it."

I'm not particularly affected by his words, but then I feel Y/n's breathing change. I blush slightly at this but turn ignoring Niragi's footsteps as he walks away. I stare at Y/n as he moves away from me. He thanks me for flirting with him around Niragi. He looks into my eyes and my mind is suddenly filled with inappropriate thoughts that I shove away. He doesn't want me, if he does I'd be surprised, he is different from me, more social.
My hand rests on his shoulder and I suppress the urge to push him into a wall. I want to touch him more. To make him want me.
Y/n looks at me, into my eyes and then he looks at my lips and I feel my cheeks warm up, immediately I let go of his shoulder, I know I'd do something if I didn't stop touching him. He looks back up at me and I stare softly looking him over, making sure he's okay, I pat his head to say bye and it makes me feel weird, like we have a more than friends relationship, when we hardly hang out in the first place. I leave him there, feeling a bulge in my pants I walk straight to my bedroom, to take care of it, I realize I want him, I want to be with him. I promise myself, I'm going to make them mine. After I deal with this.. I think of them the whole time.

Word count: 1068
Predominantly masculine pronouns in this one.

Unless someone wants I'm not continuing this specific storyline because it is cringey. i will however write a new one don't worry.

I wrote a new book past this so read ahead! It gets way better! If you want me too continue this storyline I will!