"The fight"

(3rd person)
They walk through the halls, the music that normally shakes the ground is silent. It makes sense of course, most people are asleep or too drunk to be actually making noise at 4:09 in the morning here.

(1st person)
I smile at the silence. Peace and quiet is hard to come by here. I walk easily out of the Beach and sit in the sand on the real beach that's close by, the sound of the waves gently sloshing calms me more than the silence.

I take a few steps towards the water, dipping my toes in to test the temperature. It's cold but it feels comforting. I step in easily, a smirk on my face. If the people from my old life could see me now.. I've grown so much emotionally, I feel beautiful and my soul does as well.

The cold begins to numb my body and I quickly stand up, I see that the sun has risen. I wonder how long I was here, if I'd stayed longer I would likely have frostbite.

I turn around quickly and bump into something, at first I think it's a dead body, but I look closer and find that it's a rock, actually.. It's a bunch of rocks.. All set up to form the words "I love you".

When the water moves up and covers the rocks, they glimmer beneath the water in a breath taking way. I smile, knowing they hadn't been here earlier. I don't know who it is from, but the sweetness of the message written in the freezing water with beautiful rocks makes me very happy.

I begin to walk back to the beach, (not the real one but the community) I smile the whole way back. As soon as I walk into the beach's door, I can tell something is wrong.

I step around and see no one, I begin to panic until I hear the sounds of a fight outside near the pool. I run quickly to spot what is happening.

There in the middle of the outside bar, Samura and Nigari fight with each other, the weapons they usually carry are nowhere around, yet they still pummel each other with their fists. I walk closer through the crowd, Samura appears to be winning, he sits on top of Nigari and won't stop punching him.

(3rd person)
They let their jaw drop, they didn't expect Samura to have so much stamina, but he's been punching for 20 minutes straight and not losing any force in his hits. It makes sense why no one would stop the two from fighting, they were the most violent in the militant crew. He steps from the rest of the crowd, still observing Samura, he walks easily, his words can't be heard by others over the sounds of Niragis face being bashed in, but Samura hears it.

(1st person)
"Takatora.. Why are you hitting Niragi? Will you stop please?" I ask quietly.
Last Boss doesn't stop hitting Niragi, but I notice a falter in his punch. He hits Niragi once more, pushing off the ground, he stares down at me. Silently he grabs my wrist softly, Niragis blood on his hands doesn't allow him to grip my wrist tightly. Some of the blood is dried and leaves his massive hand print on my wrist, my breath slows as I wonder how it would feel to have those bloody hands leaving handprints along my thighs and neck.

I follow him, my steps quiet behind him. He leads me easily to his room. My heart was quickening in pace, no one had ever been in his room before, but I was. I looked around and observed all of the room, taking in the books and cute cat stuffed animals. He pulled me into the bathroom and began washing his hands, pulling my wrists into the water, he rubbed my hands and wrists in the warm water, making my checks flush.

When his hands are dry, he leads me to the bed. My thoughts were already racing but sitting on his bed, the blanket under me, the blanket he slept with every night, I turned crimson at the thought.

He parts his lips to speak, but I do not realize, I move close to his face, my nose almost touching his, he blushes slightly and I back up, realizing that he wasn't going to kiss me just now, I pretend to observe a bit of blood near his chin, wiping it off, I turn too face him...

CLIFFHANGER! He will explain why he began attacking Niragi in the next chapter! But for now it's midnight and I need to go to bed cus I have to go to school in the morning. And I had too post cus I can't abandon you guys! But I edited my old story slightly for some people.