🖤♥️a Tiger and a Panther♥️🖤

I waltz into a game arena, a confident smirk on my face. I stare around at the other people already in the game arena. It's a big amusement park with lots of rides. I love scary park rides like these, they make my adrenaline rush like nothing I've ever felt, they are the only things that give me any feelings, except for the "games" of course. I smile brightly at a man with piercings on his face, the thoughts of ripping his piercings out run through my mind, causing my smirk to widen. He smiles back blushing slightly, seemingly flustered by the attention. He walks over suddenly, flirting with me. I refuse to acknowledge that he is flirting with me and use sign language to inform him that I am mute.
I'm not actually mute but I don't want to interact with this idiot.
A man that looks like a brute walks over and smacks his hand into pierce bitch's back harshly.

"Niragi, are you thick! This lovely guy is mute."

Niragi is obviously surprised and annoyed.

"Waste of my fucking time." He mumbles.

Walking away he glares at me for a second.
The brute man looks at me and starts talking," I'm Aguni, I assume you aren't actually mute, your sign language seems rusty. Were you just trying to avoid talking to Niragi?"
I sign back," Of course, he seems like an idiot and I like to keep my conversations intelligent." I smirk as I insult Niragi.

He laughs easily before asking my name. I smile and talk to him in perfect English.(yes, I watched it with English dub don't come for me)

"My name's Y/n. Y/n L/n."

He smiles at this and walks away telling me he will talk to me after the game. Niragi stares at me annoyed that I talked to Aguni and not him. He stomps towards me acting as if he will hurt me until Aguni calls after him.

The game starts. The objective is to kill all the already endangered animals or die trying.
   I move to a haunted ride in the park and decide I'm going to stick around the area. I suddenly see a carousel and run towards it, excited about the fun ride. Suddenly a tiger approaches me when I get on the carousel. I smirk at the beautiful creature and blow a hole through its head with my shotgun.
   Spinning on the carousel I ignore the objective for 45 minutes before realizing the end is near. I hop off feeling dizzy as I approach a tall dark shadow hiding from the light. I walk closer intrigued, when I see a picture perfect man, he's beautiful and he seems to almost sparkle in the flashing amusement park lights. I watch as he easily kills a black panther with a swing of his katana. I stare, it feels like I watch him for hours. He turns and meets my bewildered gaze, I stay still, almost as if he's a rabbit who will startle and run. I breathe silently and continue to stare, when a sudden chuckle startles me, it's Aguni.

"Seems you've caught Y/n's attention Last Boss." I blush in the dark and avoid eye contact with Aguni before looking back into "Last boss"s mesmerizing eyes. Silence follows Agunis words.

"Wait. Y/n." He suddenly starts signing and I look over quickly.

'Do you actually fancy him? Have you seen him? He's dangerous, you'll be careful right?'

He seems slightly panicked in his sign but his face stays stoney. Last boss watches what he signs and I notice this before quickly signing back to Aguni.

'Trust me I'm much worse than him and even so if I get hurt it shouldn't upset you. We will talk about this later?'

Last boss smirks to himself before turning to leave the arena. I stare after him and Aguni stays next to me looking after him.

"Well."

"He's beautiful." I sigh.

"Are you serious about him? You hardly know him."

"I don't know him, but I'm not going to lie and say I'm not attracted to him."

"Well, let me warn you. He is easily provoked. He is quick to kill, he is dangerous and impulsive. He is feared by many and doesn't seem to have morals."

"Yet you hang around him? Why are you acting superior?"

"I'm not better in the way of killing, but I care about people and I don't actually want to hurt anyone, he however does."

" Why do you care what I do?"

"You remind me of someone."

I understand the cue. End of conversation. I watch Last Boss's back as he finally reaches the car that's very far away.

"He really is ridiculously attractive."

At this Aguni laughs loudly," c'mon. Let's go to the beach and you can meet everyone else."