🖤♥️you are quite forward, aren't you Takatora?♥️🖤

Staring at Samura I can't help but giggle, he looks concerned, moving away quickly. He doesn't say anything but turns and begins to walk away awkwardly. I reach out grabbing on his arm," Where do you think you are going? I haven't answered your question yet."
He turns and watches you with glaring eyes, he seems to think you are tricking him, but you smile brightly.
"You really are quite forward aren't you." I laugh even more and he grabs my wrists suddenly pinning them to the wall. His words are threatening but unemotional, his eyes tell a different story though. He is hurt by your laughter, he is already insecure being with someone because he is so inexperienced, but adding what seems to be rejection from his "crush" causes him to feel a wave of emotions.

"Do I amuse you?"

He whispers it gently and his grip on my hands had loosened immensely, his eyes stare into mine and I can see the tears welling up. He quickly looks away and starts walking away very fast. The shock of his sudden reactions and his display of emotion shocks you to no end. I stare after him and can't help but admire the way he looks, even walking away from me.

Last Boss pov:
----------------------

' What the hell is this? I don't understand it at all. Why are my eyes watering? Why do I feel so upset? Nothing significantly emotional happened that could annoy me or upset me. So what happened?'

I sit on the soft bed staring out the window of my room, my room is dark and books line a shelf in the corner, my four poster bed is giant to the average sized person but perfect for me. A reading balcony with a pretty window shows the scenery outside of the beach. It is dark outside but I can still see plants swaying to the harsh winds and rain. I move to the window, placing my hand on the cold surface, I watch as two raindrops race each other, I vote for the one on the right but it loses and I sigh.

'Everytime I'm around him it's all different. He makes me care. I don't know if they feel the way I do, but I can't know, so I'll ignore it until they bring it up themselves."

I conclude what I want to do, but I still feel a heavy weight on my chest, I can hardly think about anything that I want too, their laugh keeps echoing in my ears and it isn't pleasant. I leave my room suddenly deciding I need to leave. I walk out to the roof and move to a higher level,

 I walk out to the roof and move to a higher level,

Like this.

It surprises me, I feel instantly relieved. Words flood into my brain but they aren't hassling, a memory,

"I'm here to stay!"

This was one of the first things Y/n had said after learning where the bar was on said Beach. During the times when Y/n would be chatty, they ended up saying," Everyone finds you scary, but when I see you all I ever think about is how cute you are. I'm not going to run off so don't expect me too. I don't scare easily." They had winked after this, giggling and they stopped laughing when I felt upset again. They explained that it was a joke. I like these memories of them when they would be reassuring. It was nice, but I didn't want reassurance I want them. I want Y/n. I don't care if they find me amusing, I will be their personal clown if I must. But I need them.

I sit quietly and decide that when I see y/n I will tell them what I want directly, I will tell y/n this,"Y/n. I want to be your boyfriend. I want to make you know your worth. You are the only person I care for. I hope that you will grow to love me in return, but if you do not, please leave this confession to be ignored."
However said practiced speech will have to come sooner than expected when Y/n stumbles up the ladder and grabs my shoulder, smiling softly they sit down and wait quietly.

Y/n's POV:
... Tbc..