quick oneshot my guy kinda smutty

You'd been humming a song as you decided what to wear for the day. You were quite bored and wanted to go annoy someone. You run out of your room in your revealing swimsuit with a giant smile on your face, you speed towards the balcony above the pool, not looking before you jump, you yell out a cheer. Someone starts yelling as you fall. Niragi was the one screaming like a little girl who just got a pony. Splashing into the water, you resurface to be suddenly pulled from the water.

Dripping and spilling water back into the pool as you hover still slightly in the water but mostly lifted out of it. Your eyes meet Samuras. A big smile spreads on your face,
" Hey Boss, I was looking for you!"
He stares and pulls you out of the water fully placing you on the ground. Pulling at him, you grin wider. He walks away into the hotel, but stops and turns when he notices you aren't following. He slightly indicates his head, telling you to follow him. You obey smirking because you wanted to tease someone today and Samura was the most fun, even if you wouldn't admit it, he was also the only one you'd want to be with at the beach.

You grab onto his arm softly and he slows, turning to face you, glancing curiously down at you he decides to pay no mind and simply walks slightly faster so you'd let go. You yank on his arm with a whimper,
" Samura~"
He stares at you, but keeps walking forward. Blushing slightly he looks away. Your hands travel to his hoodies collar and you tug on it lightly, his head leans toward you in annoyance. You moan in his ear.
"Tora~"
Licking the cuff of his ear, you feel him shiver, he stays put in the exact position as you continue to walk leaving him flabbergasted. He catches up to you easily and whispers uneasily into your ear," What game are you getting at Y/n?"
Turning to face Last boss, Y/n stares seductively knowing her bedroom is right around the corner.

"Samura, you look lonely."
He stares silently not sure where this was going. Y/n leans in and stares into his eyes, her e/c eyes flashing. Whispering you put your hands on Samurai chest and grip onto his hoodie.
"I can fix that."
He stares suddenly blushing madly, his mouth opens and closes but no sound escapes his pretty lips. He suddenly makes a decision. Yanking Y/n up from the ground and throwing her over his shoulder, he moves quickly to her room.

"Y/n, dont go jumping off the balcony anymore, you scared me." He mumbles after you get to your room. He'd said he had to talk to you before he could have allow anything important to happen between you two. He explained that consent is very important and that you are worth everything and that your boundaries matter and he tells you how long he's wished to do this.

513 words💀