🖤♥️A "Beach" in hell♥️🖤 EDITED

Aguni brought me along with "Last Boss" and Niragi, I got to sit in shotgun, Niragi was very unpleasant about this and made a scene the whole way back to the "beach" as Aguni called it. The beach was actually a fancy hotel that had been taken over and renamed by the people left in this place.

Aguni took me up the stairs and I got many stares from people as I passed, I didn't look weird so I didn't know what their problems were. Aguni placed his hand on my shoulder when someone jumped back, visibly startled. I had been about to yell at him, when I saw he wasn't staring at me. He was looking behind me, I peered around and my eyes meet Last Boss's he was barely 10 inches away from my face and his katana was out, resting the blade on his face. He moves away as he looks at my extremely wide eyes. I turn around slowly breaking eye contact and stare forward looking traumatized. Aguni looks worriedly back at last boss and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong, but when Aguni leans forward, peering at my face he realizes what happened. My face is redder than the color red itself, and my eyes are still wide in shock. I meet Agunis eyes and mouth the words,

" How does anyone here get anything done? Do you see him"

Aguni starts loudly laughing and grips my shoulders," Y/N, YOU ARE SO FUNNY!" He yells out. I stare at the door behind him, it has the room numbered as 8022, Aguni turns and points at the door saying that this is Hatters' room. I am told to come in from a voice inside. I walk in and see one glance of last boss before the door closes, the ghost of a smile is on his face and his eyes look into mine, calm but still wide.

"Hello, you are?"
A voice asks me as I turn, remembering that I had to interact with people. It was Hatter.

"Uh. Hi. I'm Y/n L/n. You are Hatter. Aguni told me, but apparently I'm worthy of being a martial sect member. Aguni said that too. I don't know what that is and I realize I've been talking for a while and I'm going to shut up now."

Hatter chuckles quietly and says," I'll have to chat with Aguni about that but you can be a member of the beach either way." He begins to explain the swimsuit rules, the traitor rules, and the do what you want rules. It's all very interesting but I don't care because his voice is incredibly boring.

He allows me too leave and Aguni shows me my new room, it is bigger than I expected and he explains that it's a martial sect bedroom, I'm startled by this and hastily tell him," Aguni, Hatter hasn't even agreed. Is this a good idea?"
Aguni smiles kindly and says," Hatter will see it the right way, I promise. Now get comfortable, I'll send someone to show you around if you'd like?"

I smirk at the thought of him sending last boss, but push away the thoughts before setting down my bag and mumbling an agreement. When Aguni leaves my room I change into one of the bathing suits I'd been given by hatter. I stare at myself in the mirror, surprised.

The bathing suit can be different, but I liked the style, p

The bathing suit can be different, but I liked the style, p.s: y/n likely doesn't look like this person. Y/n looks like you, Because you are y/n. So change it to your style and your skin tone and size, etc. Be you🤭