Let me curse myself

Divi's POV

Oh god how long this girl is gonna take to reach here. Is this place actually far from the city ? It feels like this is not Busan. Eshu come fast. That guy has no manners at all, first he fucked me and now he doesn't even care about me, he knew I left my car at the club last night. But no ! bloody manner less creature.

End of POV

Divi was blabbering shit when she saw a car approaching her. It was Esha's car. Divi opened the car, got inside.

Esha : Divi ! What is this babe ? Like seriously, you made me up this early and you made me reach this farmhouse thingy in mess time, it's not even in the city.

Divi : Eshu, how can on earth can a farmhouse be in the city.

Divi laughed and Esha gave her a death glare.

Esha : I forgot to tell that aunty had called me last night to inquire about you and you bitch you lied her that you were at my place while you were letting a guy have you to your birthday sex.

Divi : Let me remind you, even Jimin was a stranger when you let him have you.

Divi passed a sarcastic smile and they both and they both burst out laughing hard.

Esha : Diviiiii ! If people get to know real us then no one would like to talk to us ever again.

Divi : Oh man. I swear ! Now drive fast I need to puke out a lot.

Esha : I'm dropping you home. Aunty is worried about you. You'll talk to her nicely and then we'll move to my place.

Divi : Esha ! No yaar. I'm already tired, I can't take my parent's shit.

Esha : You don't have an option darling. I'm driving to your place, we'll talk to aunty and then leave for my place. Done and decided. Now keep your mouth shut.

Divi : Okay fine.

They reached at Divi's house in 5 minutes.

Divi's POV

I was standing in front of my mom. I got a real big lecture from my mom only my behavior and for spending night at Esha's place and informing her with a text message only. If she ever comes to know what I was doing. She'll definitely kill me. I'll make sure she never gets to know about last night. Her scene took 30 minutes to complete. It was now done.

End of POV

They both stepped out of her house. Divi took a breathe of relief.

Divi was actually abusing Esha for doing that to her.

They reached Esha's place, Divi started to blabber from the door only. Divi narrated her the whole story.

Divi : That guy after having two round with me told me that he has a girlfriend !

Esha : What the fuck !

Divi : I did let a guy slam inside me who's already committed.

Esha : Divi, what happen is this babe ? I didn't even see his face. When I returned you left with him, I so want to punch him bad for this. The only guy you found in the whole club ? I mean you could've.. oh well...

Divi : I don't know. The whole time I could feel his strong gaze on me and when I went towards the washroom, I felt a pull and in the very next moment I was standing just inches apart from him. I could feel his hot breathe on my face. He didn't say anything but kissed me senseless. We shared a passionate kiss and he offered me his hand, I knew where I was going. I slid my hand in his and we walked. He's so freaking hot. A man a girl could wish for. Well, we don't have sit and talk over it for hours. I'm not interested.

Esha : Ohh Divi, you're impossible. You go and have bath, it'll relax you and then we'll have lunch.

Divi : Okay.

Divi went to Esha's room to have bath. Divi came out in 20 minutes time. She could see his marks all over her body. She got dressed in shorts and tube top and went downstairs. Esha had already ordered for subway they had that and talked about random crazy shit.

Day passed at her place only. Divi was late already she decided to leave for her house to ignore more drama as she was not home last night too. Divi bid bye to Esha and asked her to pick her up early tomorrow. Divi left Esha's house.

Divi asked her driver to drop her car at Esha's place. Divi sat in her car and drove off to her place. In 10 minutes she reached. All that while she was thinking about that guy. Divi stepped out of car, stepped inside the house and moved towards her room and locked it.

End of the part.....

You'll got some spice in the next part.....