What's up with his man ?

Divi washed used dished and went back to their room, surprisingly Taehyung didn't follow her in the kitchen but went back to the room.

When Divi reached inside she saw him working on his laptop. Divi had made her mind that she'll visit Esha but then she realized she had to go Jeju island today with Jimin. Divi have to spend the whole day with him now.

Divi : Taehyung, I'm going to meet my friend today. I just come to inform you.

Taehyung : Choi Divi, first of all I know you don't have friends here in Seoul. So stop making useless excuses ! Stay at home only.

Divi : I have friends here !

Taehyung : Okay fine, come I'll drop you at your friend's place.

"What.... Wait... Why ?" Divi fumbled, that was enough for Taehyung to understand that she was lying.

Taehyung : I knew you don't have any friends so sit here and no more drama !

Divi : What the hell ! What am I supposed to do here ? You're busy on your laptop and I'm sitting here doing nothing.

Taehyung ( Smirking ) : You want some work to do ?

Taehyung was calm because he waiting for the right moment to attack on Divi, just like the way tiger waits for the right time to attack on his prey.

Divi  knew no matter how much she protest not to give in, in the end she would be the one puling him close. Divi was busy in her thoughts. When she saw Taehyung standing right in front of her with his smirk.

How do Divi tell Taehyung how much this smirk effects on her.

Taehyung leaned towards Divi, adjusting his hand on the couch and his other hand attack Divi's lips, he rubbed his thumb on her lower lip, smudging the gloss she was wearing, he licked the gloss and eyed her. Divi was looking at him like a 2 year old kids who's candy is stolen by one of her greedy cousin.

Taehyung : You look cute !

Taehyung traced his finger on her face, sending electrifying shivers down her spine and attacked on her lips again with his thumb. Taehyung made Divi loose her own games so bad that she didn't even realize what he's up to.

Taehyung : Say it loud Divi ! I want to hear it what your heart is shouting ?

This was the moment, Divi realized he played his game even batter than her. Taehyung want to kiss her bad but held his desires and made her loose against him and wanted her to ask for it but to be very honest at that moment when she wanted that mouth to eat her lips like never before, Divi didn't mind losing against him.

"Kiss me !" Divi whispered.

Taehyung : I didn't hear you Divi, say again.

Taehyung seriously cared more about that deal that moment then kissing her. Divi legit hate herself for giving him the access to her body.

Taehyung : I guess you don't need anything. I'll go and complete pending office work.

Divi : Kiss me !

This time Divi was loud enough for him to hear her.

Not even a second passed and he attacked on her lips, a hungry shark attack. He didn't let her do anything but to moan his name inside his mouth. Taehyung left her lips after chewing them, he pecked on her lips, a soft feature kiss which you'll can't expect from his but he did. wow.

Taehyung scooped Divi in his arms and made her lie down on the bed, he hovered over her and buried his face somewhere in here neck, his lips touched Divi's skin waking up wild desires. Taehyung didn't do anything for minutes. They stayed in the same position.

Taehyung : Divi, can you please hold me tight ?

Divi could feel some pain in his voice. Divi was shocked. Taehyung never listen no and does everything his way just way 'please' to her. Divi didn't waste more time and wrapped her hand around his body as tight as she could. Taehyung slid his hands down to hold her.

That moment Divi got her peace may be even Taehyung too but she is not sure. They stayed in the same position for minutes. Then Divi felt movement in his body, Divi supposed he wanted to her loose his grip. Divi did and he got up and walked out of the room leaving Divi alone lying on the bed. He didn't even celebrate his victory. Taehyung just walked out without saying a  word to Divi.

Divi's heart wants him so bad. She don't hate Taehyung. She hate him for using her or any other girl for a night to calm his desires but Divi don't want to love him either. Divi doubt he has a heart. What if he gets bored of her one day and kick her out of his life and his house like she never existed.

Divi got up from the bed straightened herself and walked towards the kitchen to drink water.

End of the part.....