Let's kick a new life

December 26 2019.
Saturday.

Divi woke up with sun rays falling on her face, she was in Esha's room only, she don't remember how much she drank last night but it felt good. Divi grabbed her phone from the floor to check the time, she have to go for an interview today. Divi saw the date and freaked out. It was Christmas yesterday. Divi yelled out on top of her voice.

Divi : Esha wake up.

Esha : Divi ! Are you okay ? Why did you shout ?

Divi : Yeah. I'm fine. It was Christmas yesterday and you didn't even remind me. We didn't even celebrate it. We wait whole year for this day.

Esha : But it's okay. We'll celebrate today if you get the job.

Divi : Yeah okay !

Esha : Now throw your ass out of the bed, go for quick shower, get dressed and come out. I'll make pancakes for you.

Divi did accordingly. Divi move towards her room to take a quick shower.

Divi stepped out of the shower wrapped in a towel. Removed her hair dryer from the drawer to dry her hair. After spending good 10 minutes on drying, she moved towards the cupboard and removed one clothing for her.

She got dressed and moved out of the room.

Esha : Someone is looking beautiful !

Divi : Thank you.

Divi had her breakfast, Esha messaged her the address to her cousin's office and Divi left bidding bye to her.

Her cousin's office was not that far from Esha's apartment. Divi reached there in 10 to 15 minutes time.

Divi entered the office. It was just like her dream office. Divi asked the receptionist about the interview thingy. That lady asked Divi to wait in the waiting room.

Divi was sitting in the waiting area flipping the pages of the magazines. Basically she was nervous.

Then she heard someone calling her name. Divi stood up from her place and followed that lady. She dropped Divi near one cabin and left.

Divi saw the name plate saying ' KIM TAEHYUNG.'

Divi knocked the door. She heard someone asking her to come in. Divi took steps inside and shut the door.

Divi couldn't see her boss's face at first as Divi was facing his back.

Divi : Sir !

Divi said and saw his chair making movement. In second he showed his face.

Divi took some steps backward. She was shocked.

It was Taehyung.

That moment Divi felt as she forgot breathing, birds stopped chirping and clock stopped ticking.

Divi couldn't blink her eyes or utter a word either.

Taehyung noticed that condition of Divi and smirked. Divi saw him getting up from his chair and taking steps forward her.

Divi took steps backward. Divi covered the distance to the wall sooner than she should've. Taehyung was standing so close to her.

"6 June girl !" He leaned towards Divi and whispered in her ear.

Taehyung even remember the date.

Divi ( IN MIND ) : He is sexy, hot and young. His husky voice and charming face. I can't deny that. That's what attract me that day. That's why I let him take my virginity away from me. I'm going to work for him ? No ! No ! No ! I can't.

Divi was busy with herself.

Divi didn't even realize that now there was no gap in between them.

Taehyung cupped Divi's face and placed his lips on her. Taehyung didn't give Divi a chance to protest against him, he took her lips in his mouth. Taehyung grabbed her tiny figure, pulled Divi close as much more as he could, Divi's tiny hands were busy slapping his chest. Taehyung was holding Divi's lips with his teeth. Divi could feel pain there but Taehyung didn't care. After some seconds Taehyung let her lips out of his grip, Divi thought it was over.

Taehyung leaned more and said.

Taehyung : Baby, it's not over yet. When you can't resist me then why are you even trying ? Why waste energy when you want the same thing I want ?

Divi trying to register stuff when she felt his lips again on her. Kissing her like a wild animal. Divi held her hormones for a time but then she lost the battle against him. Divi caught him by his hair and pulled him close, She could feel him smiling. Both of his hand trailed up from Divi's waist to the back of her chest. After a long blood sucking kiss Taehyung left her lips, left her too and took steps backward.

Taehyung : You don't have any idea how much I have waited to sucks those lips and have that body.

Divi kept mum and he continued.

Taehyung : Glad you're here now there's no going back.

Divi : How dare you kiss me ? Who gave you the right to kiss me and say rubbish to me.

Taehyung : You !

Divi : Never ! Ever ! You kissed me. I didn't.

"But you replied me with all your force." Taehyung said while smirking.

Divi : You instigated me.

"I did and I will." Taehyung said while winking at Divi.

Divi : I'll never let you have me.

Taehyung : Deal ?

Divi : Deal !

Divi said with a proud smile but will she be able to control when he's around.

Taehyung : Your job is confirmed but I have some condition.

Divi : Which conditions ?

End of the part.....

So Taehyung and Divi met, finally.