I and him doesn't make 'WE'

Divi picked the top and short from the bed and moved inside the washroom. She stepped out of the washroom wearing those pieces of clothes. Without wasting more time she stepped out of her room.

The scene she witnessed was quite surprising after what she had in her head

The scene she witnessed was quite surprising after what she had in her head. Kim Taehyung was sitting there in Esha's apartment's Tv lounge. Taehyung asked Divi to lie to Esha and now he's sitting there. Wow just wow.

Divi was in mood to irritate him.

Divi : Taehyung sir, you here ? Esha was told that your driver is going to pick me up and drop me to my new apartment isn't it ?

Esha : Divi, why are you standing there ? Come join us.

Divi : Yeah wait.

Divi stood near the table, waiting for Taehyung to speak.

Taehyung : Actually, I was passing by so I thought to visit at Esha's place it's been long I met her.

Divi knew what brought him here and what are his intentions.

Divi : Ohh okay.

Divi sit next to him because she has no other option. Esha, Jimin and Taehyung talked. Divi was sitting there listening.

Divi's hands were in her lap and she was lost somewhere in her own world. She felt some known touch on her hand and then a tight grip. It was Taehyung's hand. Who else it could be. Divi tried to protest but then she always lose against him. They had snacks.

Taehyung : Let's go Divi, I'll drop you home. I have work nearby so I can drop you.

Divi knew he is here to take her with him. He was just playing.

Divi : Yeah okay.

Esha : Taehyung, tell me her address so I can visit whenever I miss her.

Divi ( In mind ) : I love you Esha ! Kim Taehyung now say that you are taking me to your house.

Taehyung : Esha, I'll message you.

Divi ( In mind ) : Such a liar.

They walked towards the door. Divi bid bye to Esha and Jimin. Hugged them and left with Taehyung.

They reached in Taehyung's place in 20 minutes. The drive was silent. They entered his big lavish house with all the accommodations needed to live a rich life.

Taehyung : This house is yours as much as it's mine.

Divi : I'm not your wife Mr. Kim.

Taehyung : I know you aren't and you're not even dreaming of it.

Divi : Yeah. You got me right.