Strangers ! Are we ?

Divi rammed inside Taehyung's office but he was not there.

Divi ( Herself ) : Where did he go now ? I hope he doesn't hurt himself. Why is this guy so difficult ?

Divi dialed his number but Taehyung didn't pick up her call.

Divi moved out of his cabin and moved towards Jungkook's cabin.

"Jungkook, do you have any idea where I can find Taehyung right now ?" Divi asked entering in his cabin.

Divi thought he was alone but no he was not, he was busy in a meeting. Divi was here 5 minutes back, there was no meeting happening and now suddenly. That office is weird.

A chair turned towards Divi and the man sitting on that chair spoke.

"Miss Choi Divi, don't you have manners ? Do you know before entering someone's cabin you should knock once and wait for the answer ?" The man on the chair spoke in stern voice that man is no one else but our beloved Kim Taehyung.

Divi : Taehyung, what are you doing over here ? I searched you everywhere and I tried to call you, do you know when someone calls you that means you've to answer it.

Taehyung ( Angrily ) : Get out !

Divi : What ? No ! I want to talk now.

Taehyung ( Angrily glaring ) : You don't understand simple English ! I just said get out so go !

Divi : No, I don't understand, neither I want to, come with me.

Taehyung get up from the chair. He gripped on Divi's hand and pulled to the door. Taehyung pushed her out and closed the door on her face. Divi went back to Taehyung's cabin. She had not other option.

Divi ( Herself ) : God, you should've send a manual along with him when you were sending him on this planet, how to handle The Great Kim Taehyung. 7,88,59,84,684 people in the world but you only found him for me. 

In Jungkook's cabin

The meeting was over and all were left.

Jungkook : So What's up ?

"What ?" He retorted, how can he be simple after all he's The Great Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook : What's up with you and Divi ?

Taehyung : Nothing.

Jungkook : Nothing ! Seems interesting, there is nothing but still she has the guts to shout on The Great Kim Taehyung. Nice, very nice.

Taehyung : Seriously ?

Jungkook : Seriously you tell me ! What's up ? Forget what all you heard. Just think you didn't hear anything. Tell me now what's up between you two ?

Taehyung : I don't know ! It's complicated. I don't love her but then I can't let her go as well. I can't stand the thought of her being with some other guy.

Jungkook : Chill dude ! Take a deep breath. I think you both should talk, speak what you have in your heart and listen to her as well.

Taehyung : No, I don't want any women near me.

Jungkook : Kim Taehyung ! You are talking about near ? She sneaked into your head and heart and you didn't even realize that, do you know that ?

Taehyung : I don't want to talk to her, at least now. I want some alone time, some peace.

Jungkook : Taehyung the peace you're searching for is right there waiting in your cabin, go don't push her. You won't get better than her.