1:The Violin Prodigy

"You promised!"
"I waited for 6 years, I even tried to be understanding!"
"Was I that easy to forget?"

-Y/N POV-

I stood outside the school. Taking a deep breath, I entered.

I speed-walked to class, trying to avoid the many pairs of eyes staring at me.

"Y/N-Kun looks as cute as always!" A female student squealed.

"He's too handsome~!" Another fawned.

I gulped.

Ever since I was young, I knew that I was handsome. I was showered with compliments ever since I was a child, it never stopped.

As much as I love the compliments, I hate it at the same time.

I sighed in relief as I reached my class but of course, it didn't stop the amount of stares I was being given.

'Even if there are people staring at me, it's lesser than the ones outside.'

I headed to my table and as expected, a love letter was on it.

"A love letter again, hmm?"

I closed my eyes, hoping it wasn't-

"With the amount of love letters you receive every month, it proves how much women love you! You can please women, Y/N-San. That's why..." He smirked. "You should join the Host club!"

I sighed and picked up the love letter. 'I'll read it later.'

I placed it in my bag and sat down.

"Tamaki-Kun..." I whispered, looking up slowly.

"I-I'm not interested. I already told you..." I frowned, looking away.

All of a sudden, he squealed, picking me up and twirling me around. "That was the perfect mix of shyness and cuteness! Amazing! See! That's why you should join! You're so cute! What do you think, Kyoya-San?"

I covered my face in embarrassment. "T-Tamaki-Kun..."

Because I get love letters and most of my 'secret admirers' only like me for my looks. They don't care that I'm smart or that I can play the violin well, they just like my looks.

"Well, I think you should put him down." Kyoya adjusted his glasses.

Tamaki slowly put me down. "I thought you would be more supportive." He frowned.

I sat back down, pulling out my earphones and connecting it to my favourite songs.

Drowning out the other sounds, I slowly relaxed, staring as the morning breeze passed by.

Another reason I hate being seen as attractive is because this blonde idiot named Tamaki harasses me on a daily basis. Seems like he can't handle rejection.

I've never fallen in love, let alone be interested in this concept of love.

I don't care about love.

Love isn't going to help me.

I'd rather focus on music and my studies. Even if my studies aren't enough for a scholarship to a Top University, at least I have my violin to help.

—————

Club activities were about to begin and the blonde was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Tamaki-senpai?" Haruhi looked around, confused.

"Boss is probably banging on the door of Music room #1."