2:Thank you... Tamaki-Kun"

I picked up my violin and the bow, my dry eyes that were filled with remnants of the 'eye-boogers' I picked out this morning, my face that contained eye bags faced the window of the music room.

'3, 2, 1...'

The bow ran across the strings, my fingers pressing onto the string on the neck and fingerboard.

I sighed, pausing. 'Messed up... again!'

Groaning in frustration, I rubbed my eyes.

'I need to perfect this piece before my recital in two days time!'

I placed my violin on my shoulder, picking up the bow again, I attempted the piece once again, my body resisting the urge to shut down and lay right there.

Bang! Bang!

"Y/N-San! You should really join the Ouran Host Club! We will give you fancy tuna if you join!"

I sighed, not bothering to answer.

"Y/N-San! Open this door for daddy this instant!"

I drowned out the sounds of his yelling and banging with the noises of the shrieks from my violin.

All of a sudden, I felt a temperature drop.

My body felt cold, yet hot.

I looked around and felt my mind going haywire. I placed my violin and bow down as I tried to navigate my way around, limping with each step.

My breath grew heavy as my body became drenched with sweat.

Everything was a blur.

"I-It's... happening... aga-"

Thud!

—————

I woke up not long after in a hospital room.

"Seems like you're awake." I looked at the speaker and saw Kyoya.

"K-Kyoya-san?"

He placed down his book.

"You fainted in the music room, Tamaki-San found out and immediately alerted the Host Club. You're in my Family Hospital right now."

I sat up, wanting to get out only for a hand to stop me.

"Getting out already? I can't do that." He adjusted his glasses. "Reading your medical records and seeing the data, seems like this isn't the first time, is it, Y/N-San?"

I sighed. "I-I'm sorry, Kyoya-San... I need to head home... what time is it?"

I checked my phone and sighed in relief. "Okay... it's only 3pm."

"The others are waiting outside, Tamaki-San was really worried about you, you know?" Kyoya got up and went out of the hospital room.

"He's awake?!" I heard a muffled yell by none other then, Tamaki Suoh.

The Host Club rushed in.

"Are you okay, Y/N-senpai? We heard you fainted."  Haruhi asked.

With the amount of people in the room, I stared at my lap.

"U-Uh... I...I'm ok-ay..."

"The doctors said you fainted from exhaustion. You must've been overworking yourself again, weren't you?" Kyoya asked.

My eyes widened, "how did you...?"

"Kyoya-senpai does background checks." Hikaru answered.

I nodded, a bit embarrassed and guilty.