6:The Twins Fight

I want to put Y/N's gender as a tree.

—————

"This is your brother, Y/N. Y/N, this is Gaku, your Oni-san."

"Oni...san?" The smaller boy stared up at the older boy in front of him. Gaku gave the boy a warm smile, "guess you're my brother now, huh?"

"Oni...san..." The h/c-nette felt a surge of warmth rush through his body as he nodded, sprinting towards Gaku, "oni-san!"

—————
"Y/N~! Are you having any recitals soon? Any performances?" Aoi-chan asked.

"Oh, I would spend thousands just to see you perform!" Akane-chan squealed.

I shook my head, "unfortunately, I've only just recently finished my recital in Japan. I don't think I have anymore recitals scheduled. If I do, i'll make sure you two will be the first to know." I winked, making them blush and squeal.

"Oh! You looked so good on the club's website!"

"What do you mean?"

"You don't know?" She pulled out her tablet, showing a photo of me shirtless.

'I never showed the members' my body before? Was this photoshopped?! Just who did-'

"Hikaru! Kaoru! When I gave you permission to design the club's website, I didn't mean this!" I could hear Tamaki's screams from the main room.

'I forgot... the twins...' I sighed, stepping out of the room to see what the commotion was about.

"We take our job very seriously, boss." "In fact, we stayed up until dawn working on it." The twins spoke, as if it was something to be proud of.

"Is this what you worked so hard on?!" Tamaki slammed the computer in front of them, a video of my face photoshopped onto some naked guy with glistening abs surrounded by roses. I furrowed my eyebrows in disgust, gazing in disbelief. "You've got to be kidding me..."

And turns out, I wasn't the only one.

"You even did it to Haruhi too?!" Tamaki shrieked.

Mori-senpai carried Honey-senpai above the horde of girls so he could view the videos. "You look great Haru-chan, N/N-chan!"

"Tell me when!" Tamaki popped right in front of the twins, grabbing onto the shoulders and literally spitting saliva onto their faces as he screamed. "When did you take naked pictures of Haruhi and Y/N?!"

I grimaced at the scene, letting out a sigh as I walked over to Haruhi, "seems like Tamaki-san doesn't know about altering photos..." Haruhi nodded in agreement, staring at Tamaki's 'weirdness.'

Realising the photos had been photoshopped, Tamaki's demeanor changed almost drastically. "You're putting your talent to waste!" I raised an eyebrow, scratching my temple as I wondered, 'why is he blushing?'

"But if you're going to anyway, can you photoshop Haruhi into this idol photobook? Oh! And Y/N-san into this one!" He raised two photo books from two separate idols, getting on his knees for the twins to help him.

'He wants me to wear that? Wait why is the idol only wearing boxers and a white button-up that is nearly see through?'

I shook my head, wanting to walk away to drink some tea before I was pulled by the wrist. "What do you think about wearing this?" I turned around, seeing him holding a pair of black swim trunks.

Heat spread across my cheeks as I landed a hit to his head impulsively. "P-pervert!" "Ack!" Hearing his cry, I immediately realised what I had done, feeling guilt starting to set in, "ah! I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to-"